1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by 2013 Tacoma Lover, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Aug 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    golferdawg17

golferdawg17 Taco seconds-Spruce Dawg

Member:
    Columbus, GA/Dadeville, AL
    Vehicle:
    '14 Spruce Mica 4x4 Double Cab V6 TRD
    WeatherTech DigiFit Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Clazzio Custom Leather seat covers (gray outer/black insert) ordered from Tyler at Clazzio (DO NOT ORDER FROM clazzioseatcovers.com)
    I ordered my custom order on Feb 19th, still no seat covers. I agree the service is pathetic. Somehow, I'm still hoping the product (if i ever get it) will erase my bad experience. They could not find any evidence of where my order stood (cited issues with the container at port) so they re-ordered on 8/2 (apparently) and gave me a 6 week lead time. After numerous and weekly attempts starting at about the 18 week mark, I also got false promises like they said they would call me the next day with an update, or say they would send me emails with tracking info, and they even went so far as to tell me the order shipped one time. On 8/2, i actually got an email stating i would get a re-order confirmation the next day and $100 credit towards my purchase - haven't seen that yet either. I hope i can provide some better news in a month because getting the run around for 7 months is not fun.

2. Aug 17, 2013 at 4:34 AM
    2013 Tacoma Lover

2013 Tacoma Lover [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4
    I have to give you credit you've been a lot more patient than I could be . I waited almost five months before insisting I receive a refund. I won't ever buy Clazzio covers again. Not worth the hassle. Good luck.

3. Aug 18, 2013 at 5:22 AM
    TacoToy2006

TacoToy2006 Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Dble Cab Short bed
    Hello
    I went through a very similar situation last year. I ordered from the distributor located in Florida. After 6 months of waiting for my seat covers, many unanswered voice mails and emails, and overall unprofessional service, I reported the incident to the BBB. I also went online to complain about their service. One of the other dealerships noticed my issue and helped me get a full refund from the Florida dealership.

After the issue was solved, the Florida dealership offered me the covers for free Because of all the trouble I went thru. 6 more months have passed and I still haven't received anything.

I suggest you get serious with them asap.
    Best of luck.

4. Oct 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    Clazzio

Clazzio Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Layton, Utah
    Vehicle:
    Clazzio.com Leather Seat Covers
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Just to clarify, as stated on the bottom of EVERY page of our website:
    Clazzio.com is an Authorized Clazzio Warehouse. Clazzio.com, and the site's owner, are owned and operated independently of Clazzio seat covers and its owner, Eleven International. Clazzio is a registered trademark of Eleven International and is used with their permission.

Also, we are in no way affiliated with clazzioseatcovers.com

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  5. Oct 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    golferdawg17

golferdawg17 Taco seconds-Spruce Dawg

Member:
    Columbus, GA/Dadeville, AL
    Vehicle:
    '14 Spruce Mica 4x4 Double Cab V6 TRD
    WeatherTech DigiFit Mats, Dee Zee Bed Mat, Clazzio Custom Leather seat covers (gray outer/black insert) ordered from Tyler at Clazzio (DO NOT ORDER FROM clazzioseatcovers.com)
    I can confirm that Clazzioseatcovers.com is a scam. I ordered my custom seat covers on feb 19th of this year and still no seat covers! Lots of details omitted for the sake of keeping it short; but, many of these complaints sound very similar. I recently filed a dispute with my credit card company; so, I should be reimbursed. That still leaves me without seat covers...does anyone know if the 11international site is legit, and if they are, do they sell to individuals?

6. Oct 10, 2013 at 3:30 AM
    TacoToy2006

TacoToy2006 Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Dble Cab Short bed
    Hello Golferdawg
    I went thru the same with them. Got the BBB involved and was able to get a refund 10 months later. The lady then offered me free seat covers for the trouble. 6 months later I haven't received the free covers. I'm not holding my breath.

7. Oct 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM
    Clazzio

Member:
    Layton, Utah
    Vehicle:
    11 International is the manufacturer of Clazzio. They sell only through authorized dealers. http://www.clazzio.com has NEVER lost an order, and we've been in business since 2009.

as of today, clazzioseatcovers.com website has been taken down.

8. Oct 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    texastaco11

texastaco11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner TRD Sport 2wd
    I ordered through trdsparks.com. they had solid black instock and shipped from cali to tx. Ordered on a sunday, covers were installed that Friday

9. Dec 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    JTyfz450

JTyfz450 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeryck
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport DCSB MGM
    I ordered mine through Clazzio.com. Ordered them on Monday and got them Wednesday. Great customer service too. I emailed Tyler from Clazzio.com for details on the seat covers and he answered every question immediately. Got all black so that accounts for the fast shipping. I tried contacting carleatherseatcovers.com and never even got a response. I tried twice and nothing. Hit up Tyler at tyler@clazzio.com.

20131219_172920_zps20ompjdw_40bc17065b4bb991f253359ce2b9a22b941d8eb7.jpg

10. Jan 11, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    TACOMA GNOME

TACOMA GNOME Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    13, SR5, 4x4, silver
    Nothing much. I haven't been bitten by the mod bug. A little plasti dip. And a set of Wet Okole seat covers with gun pouch.
    I think even 8 weeks is too long to wait for seat covers. I ordered mine from Wet Okole on 12/26/13 and they were installed the day before yesterday. I live in Florida and Wet Okole is in Hawaii.ahyhyges_465ec55bdc02da5bf8814352b6e5c6a89c591f35.jpg

11. Jan 11, 2014 at 10:55 AM
    fau8823

fau8823 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Sport 4x4
    Tint-20%, Kenwood 2 meter radio, firestik 2 meter antenna on a BAMF tailgate mount, Extang Solid Fold , Pioneer bhs-3500 HU, clazzio leather seats, Scangauge II
    I'm very happy with my clazzios. Got mine from trd sparks as well. In stock black with perforated leather inserts. No complaints for the price. The only way you could even have any clue they might be seat covers is on one side of my drivers seat where there are a couple small wrinkles near the B pillar, which means no one notices.

I think if you don't want to pay the money for katskinz and want an in stock option, you can't beat em.

12. Jan 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    tacomonazul

tacomonazul Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    SOCAL
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB LT/4LINK
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/227832-my-never-end-build.html
    I only waited 1 day for mine

13. Mar 7, 2017 at 4:12 PM
    SPIN Offroad

SPIN Offroad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    SPIN
    Asheville NC
    Vehicle:
    Black 2014 DCSB TRD Off-Road "TAKEESHA"
    3" toytec suspension lift/1" Toytec body lift, In-channel AVS vent shades, tinted front windows, OEM color matched grill surround, plastidipped front badge & rear bumper, Debadged emblems + All LED interior+vanity& tag lights. Third tail light TRD black matte overlay, Aftermarket 6K HID projector headlights, Smittybilt D-shackle in receiver hitch slot, 17" FUEL Vapor wheels 285/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Weathertech floorliners w/TRD OFFROAD decals, 3" NFAB textured nerf bars, DEPO black tail lights. black on black perforated leather Clazzio seat covers with custom TRD headrests. TO BE CONTINUED...
    Ordered mine from clazzio.com. i got solid black with perforated black leather inserts and custom TRD logo. Everything went smooth and used tacomaworld as coupon code. Saved $75.00. Had for 7 months, still look brand new and glad i bought them!

I'm sorry OP had bad experience

Clazzio likes this.
  14. Mar 7, 2017 at 5:44 PM
    Clazzio

Member:
    Layton, Utah
    Vehicle:
    It's kind of sad that this old post, is all because an old company was screwing people. And the guy who wrote it, blamed it on the product CLAZZIO.. but he didn't say that he had just bought from a rogue dealer. After a few years went by, we ended up buying that website domain www.clazzioseatcovers.com and now forwards to us. We've been the largest dealer for clazzio, for over 8 years now!! We sell clazzio, full time. We can do our own repairs.. offer extra's that no one else can touch.. and we're the only dealer who even offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Thanks to all those on here to mentioned us.. we try to always be available and here for any questions.. www.clazzio.com

SPIN Offroad and T4RFTMFW like this.
  15. Mar 7, 2017 at 6:47 PM
    RicWolffJr1

RicWolffJr1 Member

Member:
    Winston Salem, NC
    Vehicle:
    13 Sport
    Pro comp leveling kit, 285/70 17 duratracs, fuel krank wheels, advantage hard hat premier tonneau cover, CLazzio Black Leather Seat covers, Formula one Ceramic Tint 35% front
    I ordered my seat covers back in spring of 2013, had no problems with clazzio.com, very professional. I did order black with black inserts which were "in Stock". They still look great! Of course minor wear and tear, but overall look great.

Clazzio likes this.
To Top