Notices

Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware

Old 03-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
2013 Tacoma Lover is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: jeff
2013 Tacoma Lover's Tacoma Gallery
Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware

If you're thinking about purchasing a set of Clazzio Seat Covers for your Tacoma, think again. I ordered a set over four months ago and I still haven't received them. THe company won't even respond to emails and more than half the time I've called I've had to leave a message and no one responds. When I have gotten through, I get the same story: "your covers are scheduled to be on the Friday delivery truck and will then be shipped to you first thing the following Monday morning." I've been told this three times. I've now had to resort to having my credit card company get my money back. I wouldn't purchase Clazzio if they were the last set on earth unless you can get a prefab set from ebay, MAYBE those would be delivered in a timely manner.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I always order mine through SparksTRD. I have coustom ordered two sets from. Them for difrent trucks. Takes about three months to get them but that was no surprise since they give you a heads up on the order time.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
terr880 is on a distinguished road
Name: Terrance
terr880's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered from automotive interiors , had mine in stock only took 14 days from ordering to receive them in Canada , their pricing was also better!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
tacomarandy is on a distinguished road
tacomarandy's Tacoma Gallery
Crap! I just ordered one of the black "in stock" items from them last week.

I just called them yesterday to verify what I had ordered was in stock--and they said I should be receiving it by the end of the week, or early next week.

Oh well, I am familiar with disputing charges with AMEX. Hopefully I'll get mine, but if I don't--I'll just get my money refunded.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #6
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Sucks...contact the bbb and leave em a message that it was you that reported them...hopefully they'll get their shit together.
That's a great idea, I will do just that. Thanks
Old 03-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
R1inSC is on a distinguished road
R1inSC's Tacoma Gallery
I'll second Automotive Interiors. Ordered in stock all black. Received in less than a week
Attached Thumbnails
Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware-clfr.jpg   Clazzio Seat Covers-Buyer Beware-clrear.jpg  
Old 03-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #8
tacomarandy is on a distinguished road
tacomarandy's Tacoma Gallery
Heck---I still haven't received an email saying that they're shipped. I sent them an email asking about it. It's been right at a week for an in stock item. They do say they usually sip within 5 days for items that are in stock. I'll give it a couple more days before I call the card company.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #9
mytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nice

mytaco77's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from SparksTRD as well took a while but worth it.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #10
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Ya they're customer service didn't exactly seem top notch... but I got mine just as scheduled. If you ordered custom seat covers they are estimated to take a long ass time OP. Its in the confirmation email
Old 03-07-2013, 05:16 AM   #11
Air Force:
Yah I understand the custom covers take a while so I didn't even contact them for the first three months but ever since then, when I call I have to leave a message which has yet to be returned, or I end up calling back. Every time, fail none, the gal told me my covers were scheduled to be delivered to them that Friday and would then be shipped out promptly the following MOnday. That's happened to me three times and I still haven't gotten them. They're a joke and I ever order from them again.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:25 AM   #12
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1inSC View Post
I'll second Automotive Interiors. Ordered in stock all black. Received in less than a week
Just curious, but how much did those cost?
Old 03-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #13
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Tacoma Lover View Post
That's a great idea, I will do just that. Thanks
IMO, it won't help. BBB gets money from the companies they list. If you pay, you score well. If you don't pay, you don't score well. I think you're better off posting it like you have, with clear issues, details, etc. People search the web a lot more than any BBB listing. A complaint on a corporate FB page hurts a lot more.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 AM   #14
R1inSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarandy View Post
Heck---I still haven't received an email saying that they're shipped. I sent them an email asking about it. It's been right at a week for an in stock item. They do say they usually sip within 5 days for items that are in stock. I'll give it a couple more days before I call the card company.
If you are referring to Automotive Interiors, I didn't hear from them in the first 4 days after placing my order. So I contacted them. They said they sent the tracking information the day I ordered, but it got lost somewhere. The covers showed up the very next day
Old 03-07-2013, 06:58 AM   #15
R1inSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
Just curious, but how much did those cost?
$405 Delivered
Old 03-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #16
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$405 Delivered
I need a second full time job to fund my addiction...
Old 03-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/

I'll second the second, these guys were quick to get mine out to me. Also the same thing happened to me, I never got a shipping notice but when I called they told me they sent them out. In stock covers shouldn't take more than a week if you buy from these guys. If not them, TRDsparks would be the next best bet.

OP, sorry to hear about the lack of help from Clazzio, but at least when you do get them you should be happy. These are quality covers, very nice and they look and feel great.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #18
Rockfish415 is on a distinguished road
Name: JT
Rockfish415's Tacoma Gallery
Clazzio

i ordered mine from Jared at sales@carleatherseatcovers.com.

$425.00 delivered with custom colors and stitching....

Now let me say that I got mine in just over 12weeks...per the custom order lead time...but it was like pulling teeth to get info on my order....i still have no invoice with a price on it althought I have asked for one several times. Jared told me to use my payapl receipt....very unprofessional.
Am I happy with the covers yes....am I happy with the service no....
Old 03-07-2013, 09:38 AM   #19
terr880 is on a distinguished road
Name: Terrance
terr880's Tacoma Gallery
Also automotive interiors has the matching PVC for the door panels if you wish to do them !
Old 03-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #20
Canadiandad is on a distinguished road
Canadiandad's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered from Clazzio and received my covers in very short order. I did not order custom covers though. (They can take 8 to 10 weeks as specified on the Clazzio website in clear English)

I had ZERO problems with Clazzio and love my seat covers. I would order from them again in a heartbeat.