Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Rock and Roll Offroad

Old 04-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Rock and Roll Offroad

As many of you know I have been waiting for my front MT setup since the last week of December from Rock and Roll Offroad in ftw Texas. After calling at least every two weeks and countless emails(with no response) I was getting empty promises. Another week, another week. Trying to be as patient as possible, I wasn't in any rush anyway.

About a week and a half ago, I called Swayaway and they have no record of any order. I called Rock and Roll and they said someone else ordered the same setup and they will have to call ICON to get a price and get me ICONs. As of yesterday I asked for a credit to my card and they just ignored my request saying they are waiting to hear back from ICON to get a price. Why would it take over a week to get a quote from ICON??

Unfortunately, I sent more emails requesting a credit, finally needing to open a dispute with my credit card company. I wanted to post my story because there were no negative reviews with this place so I was confident in them, but obviously I should've cancelled a long time ago.

I told them I opened a dispute and just do the right thing and credit my card. They won't do that either.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
50calthreat is on a distinguished road
50calthreat's Tacoma Gallery
Another un-satisfied customer of R&R Offroad

I don't have a Tacoma but I have had several bad experiences with Rock and Roll Offroad in NRH, Texas. One of them was just flat out lying about ordering the required parts, some manufacturers (plural) told me that they've been through this before and the parts are in stock. I hate bashing folks and I'm not even going to go into the numerous other problems I had with these guys but figured I would make sure people know these guys are shady.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a bunch of crooks

Hopefully your CC will take care of it.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #4
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally got my charge back from my credit card. The owner Jared is a total weasel. Hopefully no one else will get hosed.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
brandonlamb25 will become famous soon enough
brandonlamb25's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered from them on July 1st. No product still. I called a few days after the order was placed to see if it had shipped. It hadn't. They claimed that Total Chaos (my order was for replacement UCA bushings) was closed for two weeks. Hmmmmm. I ordered from them because the product was "in stock". Jared, huge A hole btw, told me to email him and he'd give me a tracking number. A week later....nothing. I called today to cancel the order since my card hasn't been charged yet. He said he couldn't cancel it because it would ship today. I insisted that he cancel it and is go elsewhere. He then asked me to email him and I informed him that we had been down that route before and refused to do it again. Long story short he would not cancel my order so I called my card company and blocked them from charging it. NEVER DEAL WITH THEM EVER!!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #6

Wow not surprising. That guy Jared must be dumb as a rock. Wonder how long that business will last.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
brandonlamb25 will become famous soon enough
brandonlamb25's Tacoma Gallery
Not dumb. Just a crook.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:20 AM   #8

to the top for these clowns