Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports = Best Customer Service and Price

Old 04-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Downsouth Motorsports = Best Customer Service and Price

Downsouth Motorsports has the best customer service and prices on shocks in the off-road industry. Most people already know this but I wanted to say it again after my last transaction.

I had a set of OEM King 2.5" rear resi shocks rebuilt with new seals, shock shafts, and longer rod ends to run with a 3" leaf pack. They are like new now.

I also picked up a set of OEM King 2.5" front extended travel coil overs and Total Chaos upper control arms to match the rear shocks. Sonny swapped springs to ensure that I got the 600lbs spring for my application. The price was killer as well.

Sonny even met me off the I-5 on his way back from King Shocks in Garden Grove so I wouldnt have to go all the way down to San Diego to pick-up the shocks. No other vendor goes so far out of their way to take care of their customers!!

Thanks again to Sonny and the rest of the crew at Downsouth Motorsports!!
Old 04-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery