Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Truck Addons

Old 04-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #1
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Truck Addons

Ordered weathertech mats on April 5 for my 2011 DCSB from Scott. I got the rears quickly, but I never received the front mats even after I waited another week and a half. Then I called and spoke to Scott, who said he would look into it and try to get it from another distributor. I never heard back from him.

I called again and spoke to Randy on April 26th, a customer service manager. He indicated there was some account issue between weathertech and truckaddons. He could not give me a ship date, but estimated that it "could be another two weeks." He promised to call me back/email me within 24 hours with an update. He never called me back, so I called him back on April 30th.

I asked Randy for an update and asked why he didn't call me back as promised; he initially denied saying that he'd call me back. Then he went back and reviewed the recording of the conversation to confirm that he did promise to call back. With half an apology, he said someone named Rosa would confirm whether or not the mats shipped and would get back to me by May 1. I told him I just wanted a refund, but he told me that a cancelation would not be possible until Rosa confirms whether or not the mats shipped.

At this point, I'm done. I just want a refund. I've waited close to a month for these front mats without updates. I've had to initiate every single phone call (often with wait times for 15+ minutes) to determine the status of this order. There were no automated emails with order status updates or phone calls made/returned from the vendor. I wouldn't have minded the delay if there was a communication protocol in place.

I'm extremely disappointed in truckaddons customer service and I suppose I will have to get the mats somewhere else. All I'm waiting for at this point is a refund or some other response/resolution from truckaddons.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
That's a bummer

U can try cabelas........their liners are just weathertechs with a simple sticker change.....sometimes they don't even change the stickers, and we get the floor liners in weathertech boxes and with weathertech stickers on em.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
I am embarrassed that it has gotten to this point. We have some underlying issues here that are outside of my direct control with this order. I have tried to remedy it before it came down to John having to making this post, but sometimes things like this give it the extra push to open some eyes and get progress.

We should have this taken care of by the end of next week as long as it stays on track.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
I am embarrassed that it has gotten to this point. We have some underlying issues here that are outside of my direct control with this order. I have tried to remedy it before it came down to John having to making this post, but sometimes things like this give it the extra push to open some eyes and get progress.

We should have this taken care of by the end of next week as long as it stays on track.

props for trying to get it under control

hope all works out well for both parties.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:26 AM   #6
jsp is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
jsp's Tacoma Gallery
I was about to order from them also. Good to know. Thanks
Old 05-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #7
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Walmart ,and Kmart works for me...