Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Hannemann Fiberglass

Old 06-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
Hannemann Fiberglass

my dealings with Hannemann fiberglass have been horrible. absolute worst business i have ever dealt with.

I had ordered fenders and bedsides for my truck, recieved the correct fenders, but incorrect bedsides, called to inform them, they said they would get a new set sent out shortly, so i waited.. took 3 weeks to see a new set, which was also wrong. told them i want to return the bedsides and just be issued a refund.

they said they would arrange for pick up of the 2 sets of bedsides... they did not. had to drive down to the warehouse to drop them off, they then received the returned bedsides, and it has been over 10 days and counting and i still have not seen a refund. they are useless via email, and do not want to help and make excuses and false promises when you call them on the phone.

I had to get my father involved in getting a hold of them because they must screen calls/emails as i do not get any response from my email address, or very short and unhelpful or any professionalism when calling them.

I am now dealing with my credit card company to file a dispute to get my refund which they said i would see when they got the parts back.. but i have not.

I will also file a claim with BBB, and any other way to let others know this company is piss poor.

the quality of the products is ok at best, they must pull the fenders out of the molds early as all the mounting points are wavy and not long enough in some areas.

I would NOT recommend Hannemann Fiberglass as an option to anyone, EVER!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

ShouldBEasy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, finding 3rd Gen 4Runner fiberglass isn't easy so I'm glad I can write them off!