Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Eddie209 - Soft Toppers - DO NOT BUY!!!!

Old 06-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #21
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I didn't have issues with him awhile back when I bought a light bar from him. Saying he's scamming is a little much imo
Did your light bar fit correctly? Did it cost you 750.00? Apples and Oranges. "Damn near any monkey with a pipe bender and a 220 wire feed can make a light bar."
Old 06-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #22
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm out of this because it pisses me off like a m*&^#@ fucker. If anyone want's to know more, PM me.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #23
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Did your light bar fit correctly? Did it cost you 750.00? Apples and Oranges. "Damn near any monkey with a pipe bender and a 220 wire feed can make a light bar."
Yes it fit correctly. I can't remember how much it cost at this point, definitely not $750. I do not believe a monkey made this light bar. Are you mad sir?
Old 06-25-2013, 09:41 PM   #24
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Sure am glad I didn't order one a while back. Poor weld quality kept me away. I'm a welder and am VERY OCD about weld quality
Old 06-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #25
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Nah, he has logged on to Tacoma World. He took the money and ran, that or someone-else has his login info. If he wasn't so far from me i would say we could go knocking!!! (I am an old school biker). I am seriously on the fence, that or just writing this off as some kids senior project. My 16 yr. old said "Dad, Gramps and i could have done this better". I kinda blame myself in in odd way for believing the the little man could do it. Eddie shit on that dream for me. I run a few highly successful companies and the way (i'm old) i was taught was the customer service was #1. It is blatantly obvious with out an ass beating or serious lawsuit that these kids don't care. It is to easy to burn people or maybe... in this case get overwhelmed and bail.
Man, hope this works out for you..and although my experience was with General Motors last year, I'd have to agree that it seems customer service and putting the customer first is a dying art.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Yes it fit correctly. I can't remember how much it cost at this point, definitely not $750. I do not believe a monkey made this light bar. Are you mad sir?
$770.00 and yes. I honestly don't care if it cost 12 bucks. It is the point of feeling and or being ripped off without any manufacturer feedback. We are talking about a 20 something that lives on the internet (more than likely). Talk to your customers and be honest. We all deserve that much respect. It looks like you are a 1st. gen? (there was no issues with them, congrats). Ok...I said i was out...i'm out.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #27
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

ShouldBEasy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad someone else has spoken up regarding this shit show.

If I lived in country, I'd be driving to meet up with Deathproofduck.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldBEasy View Post
Horrible experience.

Payment has been sent - no product has been shipped.

I've attempted to contact the seller through multiple avenues (pm, email, phone, voicemail) and have not heard back from him for 3+ weeks.

A dispute has been opened through PayPal and I will be contacting Visa regarding my first payment.

Basically, this is a scam - don't trust him with your funds!!!!

MAYBE HE GOT LOCKED UP IF HE'S NOT RESPONDING AND NOT POSTING ON TACOMAWORLD. JUST MY THOUGHT
Old 06-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #30
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't have issues with him awhile back when I bought a light bar from him. Saying he's scamming is a little much imo
Maybe you were one of the lucky ones. I'd call scamming - he TOOK the money and won't respond back = scam to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
MAYBE HE GOT LOCKED UP IF HE'S NOT RESPONDING AND NOT POSTING ON TACOMAWORLD. JUST MY THOUGHT
NO NEED TO YELL!!!!

OP hope this gets resolved and you get your $$ back
Old 06-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #31
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quality/fitment complaints aside, something had to have happened since he did deliver a bunch of these before falling off the face of the Earth. Unless part of the scam was to deliver product to show it's not a scam, then take the money and run from everyone else lol.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #32
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Quality/fitment complaints aside, something had to have happened since he did deliver a bunch of these before falling off the face of the Earth. Unless part of the scam was to deliver product to show it's not a scam, then take the money and run from everyone else lol.
Makes ya wonder...

But seriously - phoned, emailed and pm'd today. No answer and no messages back even though it shows he's been active on here today.

What a joke.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #33
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I wish he would have taken my money. I'd still be out the money but at least wouldn't have this thing sitting in my shed lol.

Good luck with the resolution though. Hope it works out.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:21 AM   #34

He's smart enough to wait 45 days after receiving initial payment to then request payment 2.

Unfortunately, after 45 days, Visa can't do anything and neither can Paypal. I am not hoping to get back my second payment (not quite half) but this is still a scam at best.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #35
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
File a complaint with the IC3. This happened to me a few years back and I was able to get my money back.

Link

They will send a cop to his house and begin the process. Shit got real, really quick for the guy on the other end.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #37
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Glad i didn't order one from him after reading all this :-/

sorry guys
Me to I almost did. Hopefully it'll all work out though. I don't see another GB from him though, at least a successful one.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
File a complaint with the IC3. This happened to me a few years back and I was able to get my money back.

Link

They will send a cop to his house and begin the process. Shit got real, really quick for the guy on the other end.
Very much appreciated - looking in to it now.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #39
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I almost bought one on the first GB. Now I am glad I resisted. It would have been nice to have a heavy rack and the soft top