Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Eddie209 - Soft Toppers - DO NOT BUY!!!!

Old 07-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #81
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

ShouldBEasy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagaman670 View Post
damn sorry to hear that, he still hasnt gotten back at you? i thought he said the last payment was "pending"
I'll back pedal on this one. Apparently one payment was refunded to my visa directly and the other to my paypal. Confusing considering that I used my paypal directly for both.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #82
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Everything seemed to go well for this guy, he wrote a dang good review on his product. Kinda almost had to believe his story, things happen.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...thumbs-up.html
Old 08-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #83
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldBEasy View Post
Horrible experience.

Payment has been sent - no product has been shipped.

I've attempted to contact the seller through multiple avenues (pm, email, phone, voicemail) and have not heard back from him for 3+ weeks.

A dispute has been opened through PayPal and I will be contacting Visa regarding my first payment.

Basically, this is a scam - don't trust him with your funds!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouldBEasy View Post
I'll back pedal on this one. Apparently one payment was refunded to my visa directly and the other to my paypal. Confusing considering that I used my paypal directly for both.