Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Toytec Customer Service *THUMBS DOWN*

Old 06-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^So you'll send him $2.05 or whatever the exchange rate is nowadays?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #42
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^So you'll send him $2.05 or whatever the exchange rate is nowadays?
Sure man Toonie and a nickel
Old 06-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #43
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK2006Yota View Post
Yea whats hes going to do with 2 dollars of canadian money. Drill holes and make a necklace with it?
Trade it at the bank for $2 USD
Old 06-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #44
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I think its weird that DK2006yota commented a lot and got quoted but then went back and deleted hos posts. If they are quoted they can still be seen lol
Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 AM   #45
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing more and more threads about Toytec's subpar customer service. While I did order my lift from them these threads give me serious doubt about ordering from them in the future
Old 06-27-2013, 01:54 AM   #46
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
You agreed to the terms of purchase when you placed the order. Cancelling the order requires man-time, albeit a small amount. Time is money.

It's $2.00. "First world problems".
Old 06-27-2013, 06:57 AM   #48
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Nitpicky for $2 I guess you could argue, but it is there in writing.

In general I do agree that customer service is not what it used to be, especially after GM screwed me over last year for $2000 on a "free" warranty job. Basically 2 dealers lied to me and GM agreed with me but they swore to what the dealer said.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #49
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone has a different definition of good customer service and bad customer service. To please everyone is impossible, but to please no one is easy. I think Morgan Freeman said that.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #50
sn0wrunner will become famous soon enoughsn0wrunner will become famous soon enough
sn0wrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
It's just sad to see "the customer is always right" motto being put away.
You say you work in customer service? I doubt it. From my experience the customer is often times completely WRONG. lol

They should call it a moron fee instead of a re-stock fee. You didn't do your homework before you ordered therefore you are charged the moron fee. I don't understand how people can place an order for something before doing any research??
Old 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #51
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wrunner View Post
You say you work in customer service? I doubt it. From my experience the customer is often times completely WRONG. lol

They should call it a moron fee instead of a re-stock fee. You didn't do your homework before you ordered therefore you are charged the moron fee. I don't understand how people can place an order for something before doing any research??
I used to work at home depot for 4 years, and I run a few cabin rentals in the mountains. I'm pretty sure I know a good bit about customer service. No, the customer is not always right, but that's not the meaning behind " the customer is always right" motto. It means that if an issue rises, it doesn't matter who is right or a wrong, your customer is the one keeping your company alive and it is of the most importance to make them happy. You obviously don't have a business, and never will with that attitude.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #52
sn0wrunner will become famous soon enoughsn0wrunner will become famous soon enough
sn0wrunner's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha! You're funny. I know your point man. And I know that the motto isn't suppose to be literal. I'm just trying to add some humor here. Next time try to do your research before ordering from any company.

On a side note, does anyone in this thread happen to know what size tire I can run with my lift?

P.S. Your signature is driving me nuts.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #53
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wrunner View Post

On a side note, does anyone in this thread happen to know what size tire I can run with my lift?
I'd stick with this if I were you.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #54
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I understand the frustration, when I gave TRS a bad review all their fanboys jumped on my back and got so much rep crap it was funny.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #55
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
I'd stick with this if I were you.
What's the offset? He still might rub...
Old 06-27-2013, 10:32 AM   #56
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
What's the offset? He still might rub...
0" BS, -34.36 mm offset, I think the heavy duty version is a little different. I'd like to know if he did a CMC on his 4Runners, I'll bet he did.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #57
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
since I've had to do this in the past with other vendors.

so youve gotten buyers remorse after multiple purchases? or did research later or found a cheaper part somewhere? sounds like your lack of preparation is to blame.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #58
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I used to work at home depot for 4 years, and I run a few cabin rentals in the mountains. I'm pretty sure I know a good bit about customer service. No, the customer is not always right, but that's not the meaning behind " the customer is always right" motto. It means that if an issue rises, it doesn't matter who is right or a wrong, your customer is the one keeping your company alive and it is of the most importance to make them happy. You obviously don't have a business, and never will with that attitude.
I had my own version of that. The customer is not always right. The customer, whenever possible, should be made to feel that they are right. There are those times when the customer is wrong as well. There are also times when some kind of middle ground exists.

20 plus years of CS in various fields is my claim to fame. I've been on both sides of the coin a lot.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #59
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
glad you finally posted this dude
Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #60
totmacher has a spectacular aura abouttotmacher has a spectacular aura about

totmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec was great when I dealt with them earlier in the year. I even had a part that wouldn't fit right and they sent a replacement super quick with no hassle.