Notices

Toytec Customer Service *THUMBS DOWN*

Old 06-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #61
Baja runner
SEMAtaco is on a distinguished road
SEMAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, my first post was deleted by the forum gods. LOL
OP,
Do you realize Toytec's policies are the same as all of the other vendors on this forum?
Go look through their policies, I did and others would have charged you 15 to 20% restocking.
If they had horrible customer service they would have ignored your emails and shipped your order then charged you 15% restocking and the shipping both ways. Read their policy's they could have done that.
I have ordered Toyec lifts for 3 of my Toyota's and they have always been good to me, never had a problem.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #63
Baja runner
SEMAtaco is on a distinguished road
SEMAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I think the douche-o-meter alerted them
That you were here?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #64
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMAtaco View Post
That you were here?
Lol , my posts aren't getting deleted
Old 06-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #65
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
- I ordered a diff drop kit From toytec last night. Then, 15-20 minutes later, I decided to cancel my order after seeing some horrendous pictures of the damage a drop kit can do . I sent an email to Toytec saying I would like to cancel my order, so that it doesn't get shipped, so I don't have to pay to ship back. Thinking that it would be taken care of, since I've had to do this in the past with other vendors, I go to bed.
so you do this often ? you order stuff then decide to cancel it ?
YOU ordered it, YOU agreed to the terms, now you're bitching???
Old 06-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #66
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DblCabMN View Post
Quite honestly, i think you're out of line.

You made the decision to proceed through a multi-step order submission form, pressed the big "Submit Order" button and then did the research on the product you had just committed to purchasing. Your order of operations is completely backwards and i agree with Kodiak, They spent time (=money) processing your order. You chose to send an email after standard business hours and go to bed. A simple email does not access their order processing software and magically cancel your order. There are not trained monkey's staffed 24/7 eagerly waiting for emails to appear requesting special treatment in return for bananas.

You are causing a ruckus over a 5% fee... 5%. Completely reasonable for a cancelled order that was processed yet hadn't left the warehouse.
this FTW...
Old 06-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #67

WTF, 54 posts per "day" someone needs a life and BAD.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #68
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnDenver View Post
WTF, 54 posts per "day" someone needs a life and BAD.
Oh man yeah
Old 06-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #69
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMAtaco
MxRacer190, OP,
Are you 16 or 17? Maybe you should get your MOM to call them and tell them this is not right!
I am confused what this has to do with customer service??? They answered your email, answered the phone when you called and told you there would be a restocking fee to cover their charges.
They would have told you it would be 15% restocking if they had Horrible customer service, grow up !
I have bought parts from Toytec for 3 of my trucks now and I can tell you they are not unreasonable, I bet you were real nice when you called them; Right? I bet you were a real ASSHAT and they told you to pack sand! I would too!
You are an idiot and a Crybaby

Since this seems like it could be your first online transaction I did some research for you looking at the vendor list on this forum and I think you should read policies on every site you order from, I'm not sure where you are going to order from but good luck and welcome to reality!

All pro = 20% restocking
Downsouth = 15% restocking

Metal tech = 20% restocking
The list goes on, I just chose 3 I have heard of or dealt with.

someone is real mad, lol. Even took the time to PM me.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #70
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMAtaco View Post
That you were here?
Oh shit nice comeback. I know you are but what am I