Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Avid Light Bar Awesome

Old 06-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Light Bar Awesome

Just gotta give a huge thumbs up to Brandon from Avid great product, service, and communication. If you want a light bar/bumper guard, hit them up. Huge thumbs up!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
Just gotta give a huge thumbs up to Brandon from Avid great product, service, and communication. If you want a light bar/bumper guard, hit them up. Huge thumbs up!!!
x1,000,000,000

Brandon & his crew are cool as hell!

Saw pics of your lightbar OP, looks slick!
Old 06-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x1,000,000,000

Brandon & his crew are cool as hell!

Saw pics of your lightbar OP, looks slick!
Cool thanks Bud! Great guys to do business with!
Old 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
stickbow is on a distinguished road

stickbow's Tacoma Gallery
What's the wait for a light bar these days. Really thinking about ordering, but I've called to ask and never got a call back.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickbow View Post
What's the wait for a light bar these days. Really thinking about ordering, but I've called to ask and never got a call back.
I was quoted about a month. Figure on 3-4 maybe 5 weeks with the shipping depending on where you are. Did you try emailing? I got a reply within a day.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
PaulK is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
PaulK's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a discount code available for TW Members?
Old 10-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulK View Post
Is there a discount code available for TW Members?
Yes just email them for the current one. I had my light bar for a year and loved it. Now my avid bar is for sale (local) and my all pro apex bumper is on the way.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #8
PaulK is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
PaulK's Tacoma Gallery
Artic Trucks?

Have to chime in regarding the great service and communication from Avid. Brandon was happy to offer me the TW discount on a front light bar, and I have gotten no less than three status update emails since placing my order. I'm super excited to get the thin on my truck.

In other news, I was watching Top Gear reruns this weekend, and saw the one where they drove to the North Pole in modified Hilux trucks. The front light bars look almost identical to Avid's!

http://gearpatrol.com/2009/10/08/arc...e-conversions/

Are these Avid products?
Old 11-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
cdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud ofcdowling has much to be proud of
Name: Chris
cdowling's Tacoma Gallery
Got an Avid Light bar up front and some Avid Weld-on Sliders running down my truck. Both painted with some primer and black rustoleum (easiest to touch up after banging em around a bit )

Check out my gallery for pics if ya want.

Friendly service and affordable products. I recommend them also.