Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

BlueInstinct Great Guy

Old 07-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
BlueInstinct Great Guy

Hey Guys I just want to give a big thumbs up for Blueinstinct. Great guy to deal with, great product, awesome communication! I got the Double Cab cover kit and it was great exactly what I was looking for. Again Awesome guy to deal with.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
X2

Roger