Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

TruckAddOns via TAOScott

Old 10-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up TruckAddOns via TAOScott

I would like to give my review on my experience from TruckAddOns.com. When I purchased my truck used it didn't come with floor mats, so I started reading reviews on TW and decided on Weathertechs. In my searching, I came across an amazing deal compared to any other posted prices on the intraweb in this thread Weathertech Special. I pm'ed TAOScott and requested a price on mats for my wife's '11 Camry and my'10 Taco. He sent back the lowest price I had seen on the Weathertech's the next morning, so I called him up and place the order. I figured the free shipping would be slow, but I received both sets very quick.

Since I had such an excellent transaction with TAOScott on my last purchase, I decided to see what he could do for me on a tonneau cover. I decided on the Advantage TorzaTop after reading many reviews. The first time I called TruckAddOns Scott was not available and one of the other guys gave me a 10% discount w free shipping. I told him I would think about it and try and go through TW via TAOScott. Called back the next day and Scott came through with a 15% discount as well as free shipping. Placed the order and a couple weeks later (had to come directly from Advantage) I am loving this cover.

Thanks to Scott for two smooth transactions. I highly recommend shooting him a pm to see what kind of deal he can give you.

Of coarse some pic's of said products...

Tacoma DigitalFit

Camry Allweather

Advantage TorzaTop
Old 10-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Great review
Have bought many mods through Scott as well!
Top notch for Scott of TruckAddOns!
Old 10-14-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Appreciate it a lot.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
he's da man!

agreed. my transaction with him was very smooth as well.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Great review
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
Thanks guys. Appreciate it a lot.
No problem Scott. People are always quick to leave a negative review, but not so much on a positive one. Keep up the good work!
Old 10-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Got my winch and OME suspension through Scott. Service and pricing couldn't be beat. Will gladly go back to him in the future.

Edit - now that I think about it, I purchased a Warn winch at a certain price from Scott. After the group buy ended, Scott discovered that he could not get the same dealer price on the winch. Scott did whatever it took to make it work and ensured I was able to purchase the winch at the originally offered price.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #8
Go Pokes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
Tapping the brakes and pulling the handle on the ejector seat here folks. Moving on to something different for a while. Not sure who to point you to for future sales, but who knows ... I may surface on the horizon someday.

Thanks for all the orders guys, its been real.

I'm out .. sales hat is now off, and the total nobody hat is going on.
Appears Scott is no longer the man to contact at truckaddons.com. Hopefully we will get someone on TW to replace him. They will still give call in orders a discount, just not as much as Scott made happen.