Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Beefed Taco / Street Taco

Old 03-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #21
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I order mine on 6/16/13. When did you order yours?
Still waiting. Just found out that he is only starting on them now, despite being told for months the he needs "just one more week"
What makes it worse is that I got a shipping confirmation early February, so thought that they were gonna be shipped soon. Apparently he did that to a few of his customers in an attempt to pacify them. Backfired.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:43 PM   #22
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Oops.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #23
Evenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Evenflow's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, this guys business ethics are horrible. He takes full payment up front and seems to pull the same shady stuff with everyone. I placed and order and paid in full on 1/30, no returned calls, no returned e-mails and the same fake tracking info. I notified him today that I would be filing a claim with Paypal.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:01 PM   #24
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
You might be too late to file a claim with Paypal. I went through my credit card rather than Paypal and he got back in touch with me. But after he worked some things out, it still took time to get them.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:16 PM   #25
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got mine 2 weeks ago, but I wasn't happy with the way he welded them underneath the plating, so he is making me a new set. Over nine months wait.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #26
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Its really unfortunate that he continues to do this to customers. I have been fortunate to received emails from him but still do not received a solid shipment date. Will be following Evenflow's and Goose8651 if I don't hear back by tomorrow.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #27
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I got mine 2 weeks ago, but I wasn't happy with the way he welded them underneath the plating, so he is making me a new set. Over nine months wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertSand View Post
Its really unfortunate that he continues to do this to customers. I have been fortunate to received emails from him but still do not received a solid shipment date. Will be following Evenflow's and Goose8651 if I don't hear back by tomorrow.

That is quite ridiculous. Guess I'm one of the few that didn't have issues (I ordered and received my sliders in 2012) He needs to stop taking orders, and crank out what has been paid for before accepting others money. I absolutely love the quality and fitment of my sliders but sounds like people should pass on Beefed.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:24 PM   #28
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
That is quite ridiculous. Guess I'm one of the few that didn't have issues (I ordered and received my sliders in 2012) He needs to stop taking orders, and crank out what has been paid for before accepting others money. I absolutely love the quality and fitment of my sliders but sounds like people should pass on Beefed.
I agree with the quality as I love the sliders he built. But looking back, I don't think I would do it again. It was very difficult to communicate with him and I was fed multiple stories. I finally got to the point where enough was enough.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #29
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose8651 View Post
I agree with the quality as I love the sliders he built. But looking back, I don't think I would do it again. It was very difficult to communicate with him and I was fed multiple stories. I finally got to the point where enough was enough.
I waited less then three months for mine, ordered when I was in Afghanistan in February received them April. Guess times have changed! Two years later he's got people waiting 9-12 months for SLIDERS!
Old 04-18-2014, 07:40 AM   #30
Evenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I received an e-mail response for the first time after posting here and my order arrived today ( placed 1/30 ) I was honestly a bit suprised that my battery tray and CB drop were not powder coated or even painted. Everything arrived with what appears to be a flat primer and it had rubbed off in many spots just from being in transit. Not entirely stoked on the items but it is nothing a good powder coating can't resolve.

I would suggest that they move to a system of taking deposits and posting a wait list like a lot of the other vendors do. They have some cool products but the bad rep for no communication has to be hurting their business.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:25 PM   #31
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenflow View Post
I received an e-mail response for the first time after posting here and my order arrived today ( placed 1/30 ) I was honestly a bit suprised that my battery tray and CB drop were not powder coated or even painted. Everything arrived with what appears to be a flat primer and it had rubbed off in many spots just from being in transit. Not entirely stoked on the items but it is nothing a good powder coating can't resolve.

I would suggest that they move to a system of taking deposits and posting a wait list like a lot of the other vendors do. They have some cool products but the bad rep for no communication has to be hurting their business.
Good to see you received your order!!!! Hopefully mine will come in shortly as well. Received an email saying they should be completed by the end of the week (18APR). So if all is well, then hopefully by the end of the week I should be picking them up.

After seeing Aronn's is person I was sold but I do think there has to be a better way to satisfy orders. I'll report back with good news I hope.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:38 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertSand View Post
Good to see you received your order!!!! Hopefully mine will come in shortly as well. Received an email saying they should be completed by the end of the week (18APR). So if all is well, then hopefully by the end of the week I should be picking them up.

After seeing Aronn's is person I was sold but I do think there has to be a better way to satisfy orders. I'll report back with good news I hope.
Well...I started to paint and install everything yesterday and I hate to " bash " anyone's work but everything has weld slag all of over it so I had to spend a few mins with a grinding disc to remove it. After throwing some wrinkle finish paint on everything I started to install the Optima battery tray adapter I purchased and it is really not designed well at all it is useless and does not fit so I need to contact them for a refund. It is basically too big and does not allow the front battery tie down rod to hook in. The mounting method is also really goofy.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:45 PM   #34
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
ordered CB drop on march 28th, have been waiting patiently, emailed and sent pm via tacomaworld in the past week, haven't heard back.....
Suck it up, Buttercup.
December isn't that far away.

I wonder why he hasn't responded to this thread.

Iven, how's that second set of sliders coming along?
Old 04-28-2014, 03:56 PM   #35

He told me they were finished last week, but haven't heard anything since.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:46 PM   #36

I finally got my second set of sliders today, and I have to say that Brian is a man of his word. This second set looks very well made. Fully welded tubes and the top plating is 1/8" thick. This is a set I will be proud to have on my truck. He built me a second set and paid for shipping to Hawaii. I offered to pay for the shipping since I now have 2 sets, and I plan on selling a set. I don't want to profit off his mistake, and I don't want him eating all the cost. I just want what I paid for. But he would not accept my offer to pay for shipping. Brian kept insisting he will pay for it. After about 5 emails back and forth, he finally caved and is going to let me pay for half the shipping
Brian is a good guy and man of his word. Just needs to hire a helper or apprentice, and stay in contact with his customers.

Old 05-21-2014, 07:50 PM   #38

Thanks OZ, me too
Just wish it all happened a little sooner
Old 05-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #39

Good of you to follow up, and glad it's been resolved.