Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

FLYZEYE DESIGNS

Old 12-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
CRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRANKSTERWATCH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Investigator
Name: Carey
CRANKSTERWATCH's Tacoma Gallery
FLYZEYE DESIGNS

On December 9, 2013, I placed an order with FLYZEYE Designs, LLC, for the LED light assembly. The following day I received a call from FLYZEYE CEO, Dennis Lafreniere. Dennis recalled that I had purchased a like item in May 2013. Dennis called to make sure that there were no issues with my previous purchase of the LED module.

I was surprised by the call. The art of customer service is lost on most businesses today. It seems more and more companies are most interested in making the sale and a quick buck. Rarely do you find a company with the level of professional and personal service exhibited by Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. I explained to Dennis I was very pleased with the first LED module and the second LED module was a Christmas gift for my fatherís new Tacoma.

I received the LED module two days later. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and there was more in my package than what I had ordered. A small gift from a family owned company more interested in producing an excellent product and providing impeccable customer service.
My hat is off to Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. Outstanding job!
Old 12-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Great to hear! They are a very nice group of folks!
Old 01-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #3
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRANKSTERWATCH View Post
On December 9, 2013, I placed an order with FLYZEYE Designs, LLC, for the LED light assembly. The following day I received a call from FLYZEYE CEO, Dennis Lafreniere. Dennis recalled that I had purchased a like item in May 2013. Dennis called to make sure that there were no issues with my previous purchase of the LED module.

I was surprised by the call. The art of customer service is lost on most businesses today. It seems more and more companies are most interested in making the sale and a quick buck. Rarely do you find a company with the level of professional and personal service exhibited by Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. I explained to Dennis I was very pleased with the first LED module and the second LED module was a Christmas gift for my fatherís new Tacoma.

I received the LED module two days later. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and there was more in my package than what I had ordered. A small gift from a family owned company more interested in producing an excellent product and providing impeccable customer service.
My hat is off to Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. Outstanding job!

Thank you VERY much for the extremely kind words. We do our best!