1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FLYZEYE DESIGNS

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by CRANKSTERWATCH, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Dec 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    CRANKSTERWATCH

CRANKSTERWATCH [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carey
    SW Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    2008 PreRunner
    Magna Flow Cat Back Exhaust 6" Pro Comp Lift Katzkin Leather Nathan Airchime Train Horn Dual Viair Compressors Gentex Comp/Temp Mirror Kenwood DNX9980 Head Unit Focal PS 165FX Focal PC 165 Focal FPS 4160 AMP JL Audio Stealbox JL Audio XD 1000 LED Bed Lights LED Aux Backup Lights LED 20" Light Bar in Grill KC Highlites Driving Lights Camera Source Back up Camera Kenwood Front Camera
    On December 9, 2013, I placed an order with FLYZEYE Designs, LLC, for the LED light assembly. The following day I received a call from FLYZEYE CEO, Dennis Lafreniere. Dennis recalled that I had purchased a like item in May 2013. Dennis called to make sure that there were no issues with my previous purchase of the LED module.

I was surprised by the call. The art of customer service is lost on most businesses today. It seems more and more companies are most interested in making the sale and a quick buck. Rarely do you find a company with the level of professional and personal service exhibited by Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. I explained to Dennis I was very pleased with the first LED module and the second LED module was a Christmas gift for my father’s new Tacoma.

I received the LED module two days later. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and there was more in my package than what I had ordered. A small gift from a family owned company more interested in producing an excellent product and providing impeccable customer service.
    My hat is off to Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. Outstanding job! :)

2. Dec 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Great to hear! They are a very nice group of folks!

3. Jan 7, 2014 at 10:09 PM
    flyzeye designs

flyzeye designs Revised Company Logo

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    double-cab long-bed 4X4 debadged TRD Sport
    6 inch lift, tinted windows, custom tail lights, custom Red/White/Red-Black FLYZEYE Designs TCMA-0513 V2W interior light Custom Powder-Coated Devil Horns by Andres

Thank you VERY much for the extremely kind words. We do our best!

To Top