LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Wheeler's Off-Road

Old 02-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future

02Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Off-Road

Not a big deal but I finally wanted to get a real recovery strap.
Called Wheelers and talked with someone at their shop. He was helpful and happy to answer questions. Ordered one and received it the next day. Was packaged well also.

Not a big purchase but was a good experience. I will definitely buy from them again when I need something.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I just did the exact same thing. I wanted an ARB strap, but they were not available locally. Happy with my smallest (but third) purchase from them.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Not surprised. I've never had a bad experience with Wheeler's. Glad to hear they are still maintaining a high standard of customer service.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:36 PM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We are glad to help!