Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Wheeler's Off-Road

Old 02-11-2014, 02:11 PM   #1
02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future

02Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Off-Road

Not a big deal but I finally wanted to get a real recovery strap.
Called Wheelers and talked with someone at their shop. He was helpful and happy to answer questions. Ordered one and received it the next day. Was packaged well also.

Not a big purchase but was a good experience. I will definitely buy from them again when I need something.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I just did the exact same thing. I wanted an ARB strap, but they were not available locally. Happy with my smallest (but third) purchase from them.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Not surprised. I've never had a bad experience with Wheeler's. Glad to hear they are still maintaining a high standard of customer service.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:36 PM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We are glad to help!
Old 10-07-2014, 02:23 PM   #5
n.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant future

Army: Hooah
Name: Nick
n.gardner's Tacoma Gallery
Just made an order from Wheeler's

Josh, the Rep. was super helpful in sorting out my shipping to Hawaii and got me all squared away with everything I needed to jack my truck up. Will post more details when my parts arrive. WILL DEFF SHOP HERE AGAIN!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #6
Shmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really nice

Name: Ryan
Shmellmopwho's Tacoma Gallery
Best part is they send you a little bag of candy with every order! How freakin cool is that? Haha these guys are awesome!
Old 10-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #7
n.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant futuren.gardner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmellmopwho View Post
Best part is they send you a little bag of candy with every order! How freakin cool is that? Haha these guys are awesome!
lol really?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:45 AM   #8
Shmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.gardner View Post
lol really?
Haha yeah man! Inside your order there will more than likely be a little bag of candy with like 2-3 pieces inside with a "Thank you from Wheelers Offroad" sticker on the outside. And probably a few wheelers stickers in the box too. These guys are so cool! Anything I need suspension wise I go through these guys!
Old 10-09-2014, 11:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Haha yeah man! Inside your order there will more than likely be a little bag of candy with like 2-3 pieces inside with a "Thank you from Wheelers Offroad" sticker on the outside. And probably a few wheelers stickers in the box too. These guys are so cool! Anything I need suspension wise I go through these guys!
lol sweet, I can't wait to get my shit
Old 10-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #10
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery

Have ordered from them several times.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:38 AM   #11
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post

Have ordered from them several times.
Repeat customer here. I've spent quite a bit with them from large orders to orders of only a few bucks. They treat all orders the same, couldn't ask for a better company to deal with!
Old 10-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #12
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. Im a repeat customer. Great place to do business with. They have awesome bump stops too.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #13

Love em!
Old 10-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #14

Quote:

Love em!
How'd you like your little bag of candy and your stickers!?!
Old 10-18-2014, 11:44 PM   #15

Quote:
How'd you like your little bag of candy and your stickers!?!
lol, I did enjoy the candy.... still deciding where to put the stickers
Old 10-18-2014, 11:48 PM   #16

Quote:
lol, I did enjoy the candy.... still deciding where to put the stickers

Haha right on. These guys rock.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:49 PM   #17
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers rules and they send you candy and stickarz!!
Old 10-19-2014, 12:02 AM   #18
GZeus24 is on a distinguished road
GZeus24's Tacoma Gallery
I dropped a bundle on Wheelers in the spring (Icons, leafs, bumps). They were very patient with my questions and order changes as I kept going back and forth on some things. Everything went smooth and I would drop another bundle on them again without hesitation. Great guys!