1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MetalMiller logo...

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by SBDON56, May 10, 2014.

1. May 10, 2014 at 4:51 AM
    SBDON56

SBDON56 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
    I recently purchased them grill emblem from metal Miller... I sent the payment about a month ago and have not heard any thing about my emblem.. I have emailed Adam Miller several times inquiring statust of my order anb I was wondering if anybody else has placed an order or something from him and then he had a contact number or something...

2. May 11, 2014 at 8:17 AM
    357sig

357sig Donut king

Member:
    First Name:
    dough boy
    donut shop
    Vehicle:
    Gold digger
    I'd say, just give it some time

3. Aug 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM
    Rustyshackelforde

Rustyshackelforde Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gillette, Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma sport lifted
    Rcd 4.5 lift, bhlm, blacked out hood scoop, afe cold air, alternating blinker mod, 33inch tires, stealth custom series wheels, bushwacker flares, tjm front bumper
    I ordered one in March and still waiting to get mine. He said it should ship a month ago but whatever. It'll get here eventually.

4. Aug 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    Bubby

Bubby NRA Benefactor & Golden Eagle

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Warren, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '06 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    Anytime on fog lights, IBS-DBS w/ RBM (Intelligent Battery System-Dual Battery System w/ Relay Booster Module), 2-Optima Yellow Top's, Flush Mounted Backup Lights (in bumper), Westin Winch Tray & Bull Bar, 13,000lb Viper Recovery Winch w/ 85' of Dyneema Synthetic Winch Line, In Cab Winch Controls, 2-Cab Mounded Flash Lights, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 Multimedia Indash Navigation, K&N CAI 63-9025, Flowmaster Series 50 Muffler w/ 409s Stainless Steel Exhaust (single exit 2 1/2" in & 3" out & black powder coated tip), Train Airhorn (K3LA's), Orange Rigid Work Box/Tool Box, 5 gallon airtank, Viair 450C compressor, 2 Smittybilt 5 gallon Gerry Can Mounts, 2 Rampage 5 gallon Gerry Can Trail/Tool Boxes, Fire Extinguisher, Weather Tech Floor Liners, Stampede Bug Shield (Mossy Oak Pattern), Toytec lift w/ Bilstein 5100's all around, 265/75-R16 Toyo Open Country M/T's, Pro-Tech Headache Rack (satin black powdercoated), Locking gas door mod (eAreEyeSee's design), CBI Ditch Light Brackets, 2x3 led light pods by Cali Raised LED, cab mounted Smitty Bilt Trail Ax, 4x Innovations Ax and Shovel Mount w/ Quickfists, and MANY MORE TO COME...
    Did you order a custom designed emblem? I do know that he has a full time day job and does the emblems on the side. I have talked with him and it takes 4-6 weeks for a custom emblem to be ready to ship; in most cases. I agree with the above poster; give it time.

Take care and keep us posted!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  5. Aug 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM
    TaylorU

TaylorU KC HiLiTES Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    ADS 2.5" coilovers, Light Racing UCAs, 2.125" rear ADS shocks, Raptor-Style Grille using Homertaco mesh and BAMF letters, MB 352 wheels, 285/75r16 Cooper ATPs, Mini D2S 3.0 HID Projectors retrofitted, KC Flex 20", KC Pro6 light bar, KC G4 LED fog lights, Pelfreybilt front bumper
    Did you ever get it? If not by now, with no contact from Miller....I'd call the credit card company and have the purchase cancelled and explain the situation. No excuse for lack of contact and that long of wait times. Hopefully it'll all work out though!

6. Sep 23, 2014 at 11:32 AM
    x3racer3x

x3racer3x New Member

Member:
    Ordered and paid for one myself on June 4, 2014. Metal Miller said turn around time was 4-5 weeks. It is now 4 months. Have sent previous emails and he said it would be done soon. Sent email a few weeks ago saying that it was now triple the time frame and now no responses.

7. Sep 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    On his thread there are people who are 12+ months out and waiting for products from him.

8. Sep 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM
    Rustyshackelforde

Rustyshackelforde Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gillette, Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma sport lifted
    Rcd 4.5 lift, bhlm, blacked out hood scoop, afe cold air, alternating blinker mod, 33inch tires, stealth custom series wheels, bushwacker flares, tjm front bumper
    I wrote him an email nicely and he got back to me nicely. Just letting me know my emblem was at the powdercoated waiting to be powdercoated. I've been waiting 8 months. I'm not too worried about it. But be nice and he will get back to you on it.

9. Jun 24, 2015 at 3:23 PM
    yotadev

yotadev New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    central valley CA
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    6 inch fabtech lift, Bilstein front coil-overs, rear procomp shocks
    I ordered a custom emblem from him in March, we emailed back and forth for a few weeks. Then no replies to me checking in. Then I noticed all of his stuff on EBay was taken off and his website was being sold.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
To Top