Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Wheelers Offroad Review

Old 08-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #1
Wiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud ofWiggins has much to be proud of
Wiggins's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers Offroad Review

I Purchased my 3" OME Kit and Total Chaos UCA's from them after bothering the crap out of YotaDan via PM for a few weeks.

He got all the info from me about what I had planned for my build, asking questions I hadn't really thought about asking myself.

Is the truck a daily driver, or a recreation vehicle?
Is it Both?
Do I have Armor on it?
Do I plan on adding Armor at any point?
What about a Winch?

The point is that he didn't just throw a generic kit number at me, he made sure I knew what I was asking for and offered suggestions on what I should get based on my answers to the questions above. It was an actual 2-way conversation and it helped out a ton.

We settled on getting some 887 springs for the kit because I have Double Cab, Armor, am going to be adding a winch, and doing OverLand expeditions once my build is complete. Normally the 887 springs are for the 4Runner but they're also right for a heavy-ass DCLB with all the fixin's.

So I dropped 2300 bucks on the parts, including shipping and pre-assembled coil overs. They got clear across the country 5 days after I clicked "buy now" on the website.

Everything was there, and the coil overs were labeled "Pass" and "Drvr" so I didn't put the trim packer on the wrong side of my truck.

TL;DR
10/10 will definitely buy from them again. Ultra helpful before, during and after the purchase.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
lsutiger1 is just really nicelsutiger1 is just really nicelsutiger1 is just really nicelsutiger1 is just really nice

lsutiger1's Tacoma Gallery
I agree! They are a pleasure to work with!
Old 08-04-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
JAM is just really niceJAM is just really niceJAM is just really niceJAM is just really nice

Name: Jeremy
JAM's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed. They are fantastic. Bought my steelies off of them, they were very quick to get to me, and they were always on the phone to answer my millions of questions. Also, they sent candy and a thank you note for buying from them
Old 08-13-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #5
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I also agree, they are quality vendors. I've ordered from them 4 times in the last 3 years, and have always gotten exactly what I ordered in a very short time.

I've always known exactly what I wanted, so I've never had the need to communicate directly with Dan, however, but its nice to know that he's there if I have questions that Google can't answer