1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ImMrYo, CBI Offroad and BAMF

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by 1993t100, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Aug 29, 2014 at 11:57 AM
    1993t100

1993t100 [OP] I’m good looking and I drive a Jeep.

Member:
    First Name:
    Big Sexy
    Nebraska
    Vehicle:
    Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
    Three reviews in one, how do ya like that? :cool:

ImMrYo: Cool dude to deal with. Very fast shipping, easy to work with, and a great product. Would NOT hesitate to buy from him again. Everything was a breeze. 5 out of 5 stars.

CBI Offroad: Not a bad place to deal with. Was supposed to be given free shipping, error on their site charged me for shipping. After a few emails and a few phone calls they told me they would refund me my $10 shipping charge. Still have yet to get that $10 back, not a big deal. When installing my product (ditch light brackets) only two of the holes lined up for one of the brackets. Once again, not a HUGE deal but I felt like paying the amount of money I did everything should line up. Also, the powder coat finish could have been better in a few spots. Overall, I would give CBI a 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

BAMF: Jerry was awesome to deal with. Got a mount for my CB antenna from him. Order was placed on August 5th, product didn't ship until August 27th. Not his fault, their powder coat gun went out and had to be sent out. Jerry put priority 2 day on my package when it shipped out, not sure if that is standard or if he did that because of the delay to get my product. Overall, 4 1/2 out of 5 stars for BAMF.

To Top