Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Metal Miller Truck Accessories

Old 12-08-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
BAMATACO12 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
BAMATACO12's Tacoma Gallery
Metal Miller Truck Accessories

Has anyone had any experience with Metal Miller Truck accessories? I ordered a skid plate for my first gen back on October 21st, with him telling me he was (at most) 3 weeks out on completion and shipping. I had no problem with this. After 4 weeks had passed, I just decided to email him asking if my shipping address was confirmed and ok. I have still not heard a single word. I have sent nicely worded emails since, as well as left several voice mails, and still, nothing.
It will now be 7 weeks tomorrow, without the courtesy of a return call or email. I know things my get slow around the holidays, but I'm staring to now feel that I've been screwed.

Do y'all have any thoughts on this? Thanks.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #2

Metal Miller Truck accessories

Oh- I forgot to mention....now his website is no longer available. WTF?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #4
Banned
GoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
GoldyLocks's Tacoma Gallery
uh oh. hopefully everything works out.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #5
Banned
GoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoldyLocks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
GoldyLocks's Tacoma Gallery
ok now we dont need 4 threads on the same exact thing.... 1 will get seen as many as 4 will.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...cessories.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...cessories.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...cessories.html
Old 12-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #6
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I would get in contact with your CC and get a refund. when you do get some here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...t-pricing.html
Old 12-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #7
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
If you use the search function and specify Thread Titles only , searching " Metalmiller " returns 47 threads
Old 12-08-2014, 03:31 PM   #8
Tom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant futureTom Servo has a brilliant future

Tom Servo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...talmiller.html

Metal Miller starts flaking on customers around page 10.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #9
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
merged threads. like stated above, only one is needed.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:01 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I would get in contact with your CC and get a refund. when you do get some here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...t-pricing.html

Thanks man, these look good. Appreciate it.