Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Toytec!

Old 10-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
Great Service! one of the best =D... i didnt know much but they helped me out alot! A+++
Ditto for me. They were very helpful in ordering. Got a great deal on Coilovers and UCAs during a group buy. Also bought their TSB add-a-leaf.

Contact Neubs for a discount.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto, for me Darrick helped out very nicely!