Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Arb usa

Old 09-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Arb usa

Today I stopped by to will call a bullbar. I told them that I was going to have the collision center mount the bullbar during the repair process. They told me to immediately bring it by the shop and they would check over the mounting to ensure it was done properly. They also hooked me up with some gigantic ARB stickers, a new catalog and some ARB/OME keyrings.

If you are in the Puget Sound area and buy any ARB product, request to will call it Go get it yourself and shoot the shit with the guys for a few.