LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

DownSouth MotorSports

Old 09-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
DownSouth MotorSports

Sonny is just an outstanding guy with great customer service and goes out of his way to help you out, he also gives great discounts to us members on a bunch of products so thumbs up to you sonny!!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think ive ever seen a vendor/salesman on here that is as highly touted as sonny and downsouth. extremely good customer service and satisfaction!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you and all of you know that if you have any questions or concerns I am always here, whether you purchase something from us or not....
We are here to help.....

Thanks for all of the support...

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Sonny is just an outstanding guy with great customer service and goes out of his way to help you out, he also gives great discounts to us members on a bunch of products so thumbs up to you sonny!!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
X2 Sonny is AWESOME.... Excellent Customer service and great prices
Old 09-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
sonny took good care of my SAWs
Old 10-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
I just want to say thanks to Sonny and Marco. They have been helping me out over the last few weeks.

Yesterday I wanted to order my 5100's. They told me if I ordered by 3pm I would get them today (next day). So i went ahead and ordered. However, I forgot my credit card at home and wasn't off work until later that night. Marco told me he would ship it out that day and I could call him later and pay with the credit card I forgot at home, that way I could get them next day.

So I get home from work today, and sitting on my door step are my new 5100's.

These guys have amazing customer service! I would definitely purchase from them again! One of the best vendors I have ever worked with, Hands Down.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #8
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
this place is awsome! id recommend them for sure. i ordered sat. in the afternoon and recieved them today. totally stoked to get my 5100's. now just need the time to throw em on! thanks again DSM!
Old 03-16-2010, 05:13 PM   #9
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Yup another happy customer here. I got my 5100's quickly and at a way better price than anywhere else. Thank you DSM!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:04 AM   #10
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Outstanding! Simply the best service I have ever gotten purchasing anything online or in store. The way business should be run. Great job.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #11
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
DownSouth MotorSports is a top notch vendor with quick shipping.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #12
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #13
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
DSM is awesome! I should have my 5100's in my hands in a few hours