Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Truck Customizers

Old 09-26-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Truck Customizers

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/

Ordered an N-Fab light bar from these guys and had nothing but a positive experience. Answered all my e-mails very quickly, very friendly on the phone, product was packed really secure and the shipping was very fast, the price was also great.
Very pleased with my experience and will order more items from this site. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:45 AM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the install was very easy. I took my time but it can easily be done quickly. I'm not a mechanical guy at all and had no problems with the install.