Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Crutchfield

Old 10-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Crutchfield

I had seen many people rave about Crutchfield but never understood why they rated so high since the price wasn't always the best (usually MSRP).
I bought some speakers for my girlfriend's RAV4 from Crutchfield. They weren't the cheapest place but the price included adapters for fitment, and a harness that plugged into the stock connectors. Plus they include vehicle-specific instructions for removing panels to get to the speakers. Made the job very easy.

That and the website is very good for finding which components fit.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I bought my HU from them, they saved me some money by including the wire harness and the Tacoma In Dash kit. I also got free shipping on my purchase. Great place to buy car audio components.
x2.................its the additional things they include, plus their good customer service why i'll stick with them for any audio upgrade.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:14 AM   #5
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
All around, they are a great company to do business. And to top it off, they are an American company with American tech support.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:22 AM   #6
BMBIG will become famous soon enoughBMBIG will become famous soon enough
Name: Bryan
BMBIG's Tacoma Gallery
Crutchfield is just great. Not only for the reasons already stated, but their web site's usability is second to none
Old 10-07-2009, 05:28 AM   #7
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
I bought an ipod adapter for my old corrola. Came with the cable (which everyone else was charging extra for). and very detailed vehicle specific instructions with pictures.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:40 AM   #8
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
yea I've used crutchfield for along time now. actually the system thats in my truck now is the first one ever that i haven't purchased exclusively through them. i was able to find better deals elsewhere this go round. the best part of crutchfield is the stores.. both of their retail stores are within an hour of me.. and i just love picking up all the stuff you guys send back for half the price
Old 10-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #9
msaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of lightmsaniac is a glorious beacon of light
msaniac's Tacoma Gallery
Crutchfield has a satisfaction guarantee as well. I was able to send back my HU which I hated on day 30 of the 30-day guarantee got 100% of cost back to me and was able to get a new one ASAP. Will definitely order more from Crutchfield!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #10
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto on everything said so far...

I have not bought from them in 10 years because I never had a need to put anything in a car in 10 years...

I bought everything for my 2010 DC from them and all the extras, Customer service, free shipping plus I got a discount on a few items because I bought open box...So all in all I did great on price and product!!