Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Go Rhino!

Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Go Rhino!

I dont know if anyone saw me bitching about these guys a month or so ago but i just noticed this area under topics so i thought id give another warning. They have absolutely terrible customer service. said my grill guard was backordered a month, got it 7 weeks later. It was the wrong the guard. Sent it back and 4 wheel parts sent my factory bolts and tow hooks with the original brackets (not go rhinos fualt but it comes into play later). i call them at 4 wheel parts so they can send my tow hooks and bolts to my house and i told them that i wasnt happy with the service and they basicly told me to go F*** myself and 4 wheel parts will have to deal with me...... dicks