Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Tufflights.com???

Old 10-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Tufflights.com???

Has anyone ever ordered from Tufflights.com? I see you can get a pair of Lightforce 170's for $203 a pair and they take Paypal. Free shipping also.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
We can let you be the first guinnea pig, I mean test monkey, I mean customer.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #3
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
I actually dug up a forum that recommended tufflights.com. Sounds like a stand up company. Rick and Kathi run it on the side.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com...r=1273999&page

Sounds like I won't have any issues dealing with them if I decide to go that route.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
TUFFLIGHTS is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
TUFFLIGHTS's Tacoma Gallery
They are,they have been in business for 6 years,and sell all kinds of Lightforce Driving lights..........and such.......

Have a Great day.........Rick
Old 11-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUFFLIGHTS View Post
They are,they have been in business for 6 years,and sell all kinds of Lightforce Driving lights..........and such.......

Have a Great day.........Rick
Old 11-13-2009, 05:57 AM   #6
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Rick!!! Glad to see you on TW. You should message tcBob and get added to the vendor section on TW.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
Hey Rick!!! Glad to see you on TW. You should message tcBob and get added to the vendor section on TW.
Hi Snyprex, Glad to be here........

I read the rules, but dont know if i can put our Websites on the sig. line.....

Dont want to get BOOTED, when i Just arrived.......

How do i go about messaging tcBOB about getting on Vendor List.......

Thanks..........Rick
Old 11-14-2009, 09:29 AM   #8
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hi Snyprex, Glad to be here........

I read the rules, but dont know if i can put our Websites on the sig. line.....

Dont want to get BOOTED, when i Just arrived.......

How do i go about messaging tcBOB about getting on Vendor List.......

Thanks..........Rick
Rick,
You should be able to send a private message to tcBob using the forum tools under the User Control Panel. Does that help??
Old 11-17-2009, 01:52 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
Rick,
You should be able to send a private message to tcBob using the forum tools under the User Control Panel. Does that help??
I did im just waiting on a reply...............

Thank you...........Rick
Old 11-18-2009, 07:01 AM   #10
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did im just waiting on a reply...............

Thank you...........Rick
tcBob should get back to you. It may take him awhile though, he's a pretty busy guy
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #11
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Very busy is right.... I have'nt got my Tacomaworld window sticker from him........but waiting patiently