Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Wheeeeeeeeeeeelers!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeeeeeeeeeeelers!!!!!!!

Wheelers has been absolutely incredible to me, with live help, shipping quotes, fast shipping and to CANADA! it's really hard to get parts up here, but I suggest anyone in canada go through wheelers, VERY good customer service and prices too!

+99999999 rep for wheelers!

www.wheelersoffroad.com
Old 11-08-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
One of the reasons I recomend them all the time
Old 11-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear bro.. Ive heard good things about that site
Old 11-11-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
I hve had great experiences the couple times I have ordered from them too.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:01 AM   #5
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Agree with everyone else. Wheeler's is awesome.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #6
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
I got my 5100's for all corners of my truck from Wheeler's, the boys there are helpful with what I need. I'm glad I picked them up before all went to backordered. Bummer for most of you who want them.

- Rich
Old 02-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about doing some buisness with them but heres a question if i get 5100's on all 4 corners and set the front to 2.5 and the rear to 3 inches what would be the best tire size for me, I'll run BFG A/T's no matter what.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #8
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Thinking about doing some buisness with them but heres a question if i get 5100's on all 4 corners and set the front to 2.5 and the rear to 3 inches what would be the best tire size for me, I'll run BFG A/T's no matter what.
Rears are not adjustable.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
So it sounds like you want the rear higher? I'm not sure how bad it would be to stuff 285's on a 1st gen you might want to regear with that 3.4L

- Rich
Old 02-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #10
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Ive heard great things about them and i plan on going through them when i buy my new setup.
saw 2.0's,camburg ucas and billy 5100s(that is if theyre not back ordered)
Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #11
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Oh damn my bad it says there accomidate up to a 3 inch lift.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #12
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
So it sounds like you want the rear higher? I'm not sure how bad it would be to stuff 285's on a 1st gen you might want to regear with that 3.4L

- Rich
no sir. for a 3.4L, it pulls real good.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:57 PM   #13

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Oh damn my bad it says there accomidate up to a 3 inch lift.
yea accomidate's up to 3'' lift, you'll need an aal or new leaf pack to get the 3''.
but if you want to sit level, or close to, you'll only want 1.5'' in the back
Old 03-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #14
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Timely...

I am about to try to set up a group buy for 1st gen replacement leafs... YotaDan said 15% off if we can get 15 on the list...
Old 06-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Bump for Wheelers being one of the best all around Toyota after market suppliers!

They were able to get me my missing bilstein install kit quicker than I expected. All of the parts I ordered have shipped to me with in 5 business days or the same week I ordered. It is very easy to do business with them since they have such great customer service.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #16
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Wheelers is by far the best parts place I have dealt with and trust me, I have dealt with a bunch of them.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Our replacment leaf spring group buy went down pretty well. We overwhelmed YotaDan with about 17 leaf pack replacements, and Alcan had to play catch-up. Of course, we all ended up getting a lot of other goodies, too, such as the extremely rare and spastically available Billie 5100s. Dan provided good service and shipped everything as soon as it was available from his suppliers. Most things showed up in just a day or two for me, but I am only 1 shipping day away from their shop. Some other folks farther way on the east coast had some delays mainly caused by the 5-pack Alcan backlog. When I decided I needed more stuff (OMEs and some bolts), they were here lickity-split. I think most folks were quite pleased.

Thanks, Dan!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...placement.html

Oh, by the way, I got some local shop quotes for OME 881s that were basically double what Wheeler's was asking...and they didn't even have them in stock, to boot.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #18

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
boooom! wheelers wins again!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:44 AM   #19
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
boooom! wheelers wins again!
Yup, they're awesome.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 AM   #20
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Wheelers has been absolutely incredible to me, with live help, shipping quotes, fast shipping and to CANADA! it's really hard to get parts up here, but I suggest anyone in canada go through wheelers, VERY good customer service and prices too!

+99999999 rep for wheelers!

www.wheelersoffroad.com
Now this is what I call customer service!