Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Carstuff.com heads up

Old 11-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Goin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud of

Goin Deep's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Carstuff.com heads up

Stay away from these conmen!! I ordered a set of the IPCW led taillights from them.Should have gotten a flag at the price 80 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. Even though they state you won't be charged until you are emailed an invoice, I was charged immediately. No biggy I thought, 1 week passed with no response from them whatsoever, so I called, and was connected to a call center in India . 3 calls every other day always with the response "order is in processing please", only to finally find they couldn't get the part. 2 more calls to get the order canceled. 3 more calls to finally get a refund, after demanding to speak with a manager on the last call. Every time I called, I received the response "wait for email in 24 to 48 hours to confirm please", which I never did receive. This was a total of almost a month!!

They also do business as: Carbodyparts.com
Carparts.com
Autoparts.com
Old 04-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
Circle C is on a distinguished road
Name: David
Circle C's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, dude...they blow!!!