1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Carstuff.com heads up

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Goin Deep, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Nov 8, 2009 at 8:58 PM
    Goin Deep

Goin Deep [OP] Active Member

Member:
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    05 DC SB OR
    Leer XL100 topper painted to match,Led tail lights,Led map & dome lights, All chrome billet grill, Kenwood Excelon kdc - x693 HU, BossBass 1200 powered subwoofer.16 in FJ Gunmetals, Duratracs 165/75/16 5100's at the corners, fronts at 1.75 and 1.5 aal.
    Stay away from these conmen!! I ordered a set of the IPCW led taillights from them.Should have gotten a flag at the price 80 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. Even though they state you won't be charged until you are emailed an invoice, I was charged immediately. No biggy I thought, 1 week passed with no response from them whatsoever, so I called, and was connected to a call center in India :eek:. 3 calls every other day always with the response "order is in processing please", only to finally find they couldn't get the part. 2 more calls to get the order canceled. 3 more calls to finally get a refund, after demanding to speak with a manager on the last call. Every time I called, I received the response "wait for email in 24 to 48 hours to confirm please", which I never did receive. This was a total of almost a month!!

They also do business as: Carbodyparts.com
    Carparts.com
    Autoparts.com

2. Apr 24, 2010 at 7:53 PM
    Circle C

Circle C Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    North Mississippi
    Vehicle:
    05 Long Bed...The MudDawg