Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Husky Liners...GREAT customer service experience

Old 01-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Husky Liners...GREAT customer service experience

Here is an exchange I had with Huskyliners...

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Hello, I have a complete set of Husky floor liners for my 08 Toyota Tacoma. They are great, and a good improvement from my stock floor mats. I recommend them frequently. However, recently my drivers side floor mat has been slipping forward, and I am questioning its fit? All my other passenger floor liners fit great. Can you honor a send in for a new one for just the drivers side, or can you tell me what I can do about this? Thank you for any information you can provide
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyliners
If you would send me your shipping address and the color of liner you have, I will send out a replacement driver's side part at no cost.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

Thats great customer service in my opinion, and they deserve a shout out. So there you go, +1 for huskyliners.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Awesome