Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

30% Discount on Toyota OEM Parts

Old 02-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 30% Discount on Toyota OEM Parts

Hey guys, I thought I would share what I have found to be an excellent source for OEM parts:

Colonial Toyota (Rhode Island)
866-414-8498
colonialtoyota.com

These guys are good. Not only do they offer the best discount (30% off list), they're fast, reliable, courteous, and will work with you. They're a stand out in the crowd of online parts retailers - they understand "customer service". They were also the only vendor that could provide two "unavailable" items that were on national backorder - and they did it in 3 days!

Give'em a try on your next order, you'll be pleased.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
Hey guys, I thought I would share what I have found to be an excellent source for OEM parts:

Colonial Toyota (Rhode Island)
866-414-8498
colonialtoyota.com

These guys are good. Not only do they offer the best discount (30% off list), they're fast, reliable, courteous, and will work with you. They're a stand out in the crowd of online parts retailers - they understand "customer service". They were also the only vendor that could provide two "unavailable" items that were on national backorder - and they did it in 3 days!

Give'em a try on your next order, you'll be pleased.

They are my local dealership. I haven't bought much there but I can tell you that they were very friendly in person. I will be getting more from them in the future.