Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Truck Gear Direct

Old 02-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
niit_train will become famous soon enoughniit_train will become famous soon enough
Name: Jason
niit_train's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Truck Gear Direct

I ordered a bull bar off of ebay from these folks. I got the super bull bar. The order was placed on 1-26-10, at 08:49 EST. Here it is, 8 days and 3 phone calls later, initiated by me...my bull bar is still not in transit. They offer orders to be shipped either that day if before a certain time, or the next business day. Come to find out, the had the bar, but not the brackets. Why was this even listed for auction if it was not in stock?Simple, right. Not to them. I was having it sent away to another company to have a custom finish placed on it. I called Monday to check again, and told them to ship the bar to the company, and the brackets to me when they come in stock. I just called again, and the bar is still at the shop....now i am ! to say the least. I sent in a compaint to the company, via their web site yesterday. This is a PI$$ poor way to do business IMHO, and hope that any other people do not have the same trouble that I have had.

NT