LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

koonsarlingtontoyota on E-bay legit?

Old 02-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Question koonsarlingtontoyota on E-bay legit?

Over the past few months I've seen folks referencing they got a 10-pack of OEM oil filters from e-bay for cheap but I could never find the seller's name. So today I go looking for it and found this:

New OEM Case of 10 Toyota Oil Filters (90915-YZZD3) for $40 w/ free shipping
from e-bay seller "koonsarlingtontoyota"

The user name is a legit dealership in Virginia but I suppose you can use any name on e-bay as long as no one complains. I searched here for variations of that name and came up empty.

Is this the same seller y'all are getting the filters from?
Old 02-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a good idea installing a 5 year old filter (6 months x 10). I would be concerned with the rubber seal.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Neighborhood group buy... two families on the same street have a Taco and there's another Yota these fit as well. We'd each wind up with 3 apiece, at most.