Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

The Retrofit Source (TRS - Matt)

Old 02-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
The Retrofit Source (TRS - Matt)

just noticed this section and noticed that TRS (theretrofitsource.com) has not been mentioned.

anyone that wants to do an OEM retrofit...go here!! i've placed several orders w/ matt, and have always received excellent service. from packaged discounts, to free shipping for HIDplanet.com members, matt is a customer focused guy. i have always received prompt replies to emails, and tracking numbers are always sent for orders even before the item leaves his warehouse.

TRS is also so focuses on providing customers excellent HID products, that they have made several of their own shrouds, improved on OEM projectors (just go read about the FX-Rs, soon to be released S-2000Rs), and make clear lenses available for many popular projectors. they even sell what they call blems (but i have never found anything wrong w/ them!) to save a few bucks. all this R&D to provide customers w/ the best possible HID experience shows me how dedicated they are to their customers.

check my sig for what you can do w/ their products!!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
Phenom3030 is on a distinguished road

Army: EOD
Name: Jon
Phenom3030's Tacoma Gallery
I've also had nothing but great experiences with the orders I've placed with TRS. Even before I purchased anything I emailed and called and Matt provided great help and answered all my questions. Matt provided me with outstanding customer service and Nate @ TRS upheld that standard while Matt was out. Shipping has always been quick, items packaged very well. And they offer discounts as stated above as well as a military discount!
TRS is one company you can obviously tell are customer oriented. Definitely checkout TRS for any HID Retrofit stuff you need.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
Tacomagator is on a distinguished road
Tacomagator's Tacoma Gallery
+1 I ordered a complete kit from them a couple weeks ago. Great communication and super fast shipping. Pleasure to to buy from!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on service as well. i picked up a complete kit and Matt was there answering all my questions. good guy, good company
Old 09-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
picked up shrouds and wiring harness there, awesome company
Old 10-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
+++++for Matt and TRS. Matt is really good at answering his email and returning calls if you have to leave a message. I bought my Retrofits from them and couldn't be happier with their customer service.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My low beams stopped working recently despite my high beams that are working properly, which indicated a relay malfunction. I emailed TRS yesterday and they responded back today saying they will ship me a new relay or harness. I am very impressed.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I told you Aaron! They handle and warranty shit.

I will also share, my Ballast went out on my Passenger side. Tested it, took pictures. I called TRS and spoke to ( NATE ). Awesome dude to work with. Received my replacement and shipped the broken one back. They credited me back my card and I'm a happy camper.

Thank You TRS!

Thank You NATE!

Old 12-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

my new harness arrived at my house last night within a week of me requesting one. Great service, now to see if it fixes the problem
Old 10-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #10
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Matt and TRS is awesome. Anyone looking to get a kit should do so now, 25% off!