1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Retrofit Source (TRS - Matt)

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by yosh2000, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Feb 25, 2010 at 12:21 PM
    yosh2000

yosh2000 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    '17 Tundra CM 5.7
    just noticed this section and noticed that TRS (theretrofitsource.com) has not been mentioned.

anyone that wants to do an OEM retrofit...go here!! i've placed several orders w/ matt, and have always received excellent service. from packaged discounts, to free shipping for HIDplanet.com members, matt is a customer focused guy. i have always received prompt replies to emails, and tracking numbers are always sent for orders even before the item leaves his warehouse.

TRS is also so focuses on providing customers excellent HID products, that they have made several of their own shrouds, improved on OEM projectors (just go read about the FX-Rs, soon to be released S-2000Rs), and make clear lenses available for many popular projectors. they even sell what they call blems (but i have never found anything wrong w/ them!) to save a few bucks. all this R&D to provide customers w/ the best possible HID experience shows me how dedicated they are to their customers.

check my sig for what you can do w/ their products!!

2. Apr 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM
    Phenom3030

Phenom3030 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    2021 Lunar Rock TRD Pro
    OEM+
    I've also had nothing but great experiences with the orders I've placed with TRS. Even before I purchased anything I emailed and called and Matt provided great help and answered all my questions. Matt provided me with outstanding customer service and Nate @ TRS upheld that standard while Matt was out. Shipping has always been quick, items packaged very well. And they offer discounts as stated above as well as a military discount!
    TRS is one company you can obviously tell are customer oriented. Definitely checkout TRS for any HID Retrofit stuff you need.

3. Apr 29, 2010 at 8:27 AM
    Tacomagator

Tacomagator Well-Known Member

Member:
    +1 I ordered a complete kit from them a couple weeks ago. Great communication and super fast shipping. Pleasure to to buy from!

4. Sep 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM
    IamTacO

IamTacO red balls got me!

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    QC az
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner SR5 TRD-Offroad
    4x2 Prerunner. Hankook Dynapro ATM rf10 265-65-16, e-locker FTW! Morimoto d2s bi-xenon HID projectors, Philips 85122+ 4300K, Cobra 75 w/ 3' firefly, Kenwood KDC-MP342U w/ SIRIUS, Line-x bed liner, 4' coretrax(black)
    +1 on service as well. i picked up a complete kit and Matt was there answering all my questions. good guy, good company

5. Sep 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    picked up shrouds and wiring harness there, awesome company

6. Oct 8, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    Bama_TACO

Bama_TACO ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

Member:
    Winfield, AL
    Vehicle:
    2006 PreRunner Double Cab TRD SPORT
    +++++for Matt and TRS. Matt is really good at answering his email and returning calls if you have to leave a message. I bought my Retrofits from them and couldn't be happier with their customer service.

7. Dec 15, 2010 at 1:26 PM
    blackhawke88

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    My low beams stopped working recently despite my high beams that are working properly, which indicated a relay malfunction. I emailed TRS yesterday and they responded back today saying they will ship me a new relay or harness. I am very impressed.

8. Dec 16, 2010 at 9:37 AM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ I told you Aaron! :D They handle and warranty shit.

I will also share, my Ballast went out on my Passenger side. Tested it, took pictures. I called TRS and spoke to ( NATE ). Awesome dude to work with. Received my replacement and shipped the broken one back. They credited me back my card and I'm a happy camper.

Thank You TRS!

Thank You NATE!

9. Dec 21, 2010 at 9:37 AM
    blackhawke88

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    my new harness arrived at my house last night within a week of me requesting one. Great service, now to see if it fixes the problem

10. Oct 8, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    cummins6speed

cummins6speed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner Limited Edition
    Custom extended travel 2.5" King RR coilovers, 1.25" Camburg uniball uppers, homebuilt tube bumper
    Matt and TRS is awesome. Anyone looking to get a kit should do so now, 25% off!

To Top