Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Luminous Solutions... UNHAPPY

Old 02-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Luminous Solutions... UNHAPPY

I paid for my projectors back in NOVEMBER, first set were shipped USPS... never got them LOST (I sent him my brand new eagle eyes headlights), Jason from luminous solutions "mated" the oem backing to the ebay lens for my second set and shipped them over to me. Keep in mind this is sometime around february i'd already been waiting 4 months.... I got them last night, installed them, got a car wash today and they are completely FLOODED this was a 600 dollar investment on my part and I couldn't be any more dissatisfied
Old 02-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
I can literally see the water start leaking in from everywhere...
Old 02-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thats very dissapointing. I'll see what I can do as I'm coming down this Sunday to Downey and then HB.

Come to the Mod Day in the Socal Thread. I'll see if I can fix it for you.

Whatever you do, don't turn on the lights with the water inside. You can burn it all out and then its done.

Take them out right now and drain all the water out. Remove the bulb first and don't touch them with your hands.

CONTACT THEM RIGHT AWAY
Old 02-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, sorry to hear that! Hope you get it worked out.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
That stinks, man!
not a very "luminous solution " after all.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
what are you talking about...LS is sooooo awesome... (those xru guys are in bed w/ that guy...)

shoot man, $600...thats a lot of money for that kit!!
Old 02-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #7
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
There is other threads similar to this with his products in xr-u.com

just saying... only people that talk good about LS is people that know him in person

Old 02-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootalien View Post
There is other threads similar to this with his products in xr-u.com

just saying... only people that talk good about LS is people that know him in person

serious, its actually funny how only his buddies talk good about him...seems a little fishy!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
AVOID luminous solutions... he's claiming that because I am yosh200's associate I could have sabotaged the lights... haha I paid for these lights in NOVEMBER of 2009 and got them last week so I could care less it's old money... so to anyone that was hoping for a quick transaction with LS you won't get that either, or a quality product...
Old 03-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...t=34399&page=6

he's starting another group buy to rip more people off... can't post on xru though lol
Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
what are you talking about...LS is sooooo awesome... (those xru guys are in bed w/ that guy...)

shoot man, $600...thats a lot of money for that kit!!

did i tell you he lost the original (brand new) headlights i sent him , and since the package got lost (who the hell ships 600$ worth of merchandise through usps...) instead of doing good business and replacing my brand new headlights... he jerry-rigged aftermarket lenses to oem backings
Old 03-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #12
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Dam YOSH. . .You're hated that much? Soon as your name is mentioned, warranties voided.

What did you do?
Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #13

i simply stated my opinion in threads that LS kits suck compared to HID retros awhile ago...that didnt go over well on that board...again proving how much those guys are in bed w/ him. i pm'd the guy concerning eddies issues to try to keep it out of everyone's business, then the LS guy goes and posts something about him being my "associate"...what does that even mean? and then all these guys were saying that i was displaying bad business practices and that i should be working w/ my competition...!! it went so far as some of the admins deleting my sig that links to my retro i did for tyler!! oh, that showed me.. thats not my business, i didnt actively seek doing retros...if someone wanted it and had the money i would do it in order to raise money for my lift and tires...nothing more. i have a well paying engineer job, i dont need to do retros for money to live off of, its a hobby that allowed me to get some tires and lift from extra money.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #14
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
That guys a douche who sells shitty stuff. They all swear thats its the best thing in the world. Fuck luminous solutions He even gave me and a few other members crap for showing that retro's are better.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #15

^ be care associate...i told you your going to have to keep everything on the DL...
Old 03-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Dam. What D-Bags. Sucks that they did that to Eddie. $600..thats playing with my Emotions.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Dam. What D-Bags. Sucks that they did that to Eddie. $600..thats playing with my Emotions.

lol i'm not the only one believe it or not that makes me feel beter , somone post a link to this on his new gb
Old 03-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
^ be care associate...i told you your going to have to keep everything on the DL...

i thought i was your associate