Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

DON'T buy from laguna speed shop!!

Old 03-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #1
barbell is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
barbell's Tacoma Gallery
DON'T buy from laguna speed shop!!

just a warning: i ordered the RBP side steps from Laguna Speed Shop on 2/24/10 because they were the cheapest place id found online. never recieved my bars and after numerous phone calls and emails i finally got a response via email (never reached anybody by phone) that they would be shipped the next week by 3/12. still havnt seen them and finally got my order cancelled. iv read other reviews of people having the same prob w them.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
so you might have got them for cheapest if you were more patient??? me thinks you should've had a bit more patience and waited a little longer...
Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
barbell's Tacoma Gallery
i had no problem waiting if i coulda talked to someone. after i read the other "bad" reviews i got a little nervous. i called about 100 times all hours and noone would ever answer. then i sent numerous e-mails (all in a months time) that never got answered. its worth a few more dollars to know ur not gonna get ripped off!! jus my opinion tho.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
i dont care about price if there is NO cutomer service.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:03 AM   #6
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
so you might have got them for cheapest if you were more patient??? me thinks you should've had a bit more patience and waited a little longer...

An entire month isn't enough patients?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:16 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
i hope your kidding????
Old 03-26-2010, 04:41 AM   #9
barbell's Tacoma Gallery
yea i thought a month was plenty time to get an order shipped. but now im kinda glad they didnt ship because i found the N-FAB step bars and like them better anyway!! they are cheaper than the RBP bars too!!