LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Toyota of San Bernardino

Old 03-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota of San Bernardino

Stay away from Toyota of San Bernardino. I had my prepurchase inspection done there, and they were too busy to accommodate me. The inspection was rushed, not very thorough, and they had the truck for way too long. They had the truck for two hours, but spent maybe 1/2 hour on it. They told me the lugs were rounded (they're not), and that the serpentine belt is bad (it's obviously not).