Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

TrdPartscenter.com

Old 04-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Question TrdPartscenter.com

Question.

Has anyone ever ordered from this place? If so did you get your order?

I ordered couple things and I get an email sayin due to recalls some Items may be cancelled. I say okay log back in my order is now on hold. No way to remove the item or approve it. There emails states that the Item has been removed but there asking me to verify it. So I sent email, phone call with message. And still no response. Cant belive this now they have all my info and there is no way to just cancel the order. I look at there facebook page and its empty they have no friends no tweets in almost a year. looks like I have to do the fraud alert thing again.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:08 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well this is disappointing.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
dndj is on a distinguished road
dndj's Tacoma Gallery
Well their twitter page shows they are affiliated with David Maus Toyota in Sanford, FL. They also appear to be selling things on Ebay under the user id "trdpartscenter" and their last feedback from a buyer came on 3/5/2010. They have things listed for sale and their ebay storefront says David Maus Toyota as well.

Maybe you could try calling the dealer direct at 1(866)831-8505. Kind of hokey that trdpartscenter.com doesn't list a phone number.

I have no connection with these folks whatsoever - just trying to help out.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Thanks for the help dndj.

I already left message on there machine asking them to cancel. Sent email to do the same. Even went as far as canceling my cc. Now I have to wait weeks to get new card. Thought it was kinda funny tho. Owell im over it.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
urpookiebear is on a distinguished road
urpookiebear's Tacoma Gallery
trdpartscenter

I have ordered quite a few things from trdpartscenter.com and have never had a problem. I would def recommend them. !