Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

bummer URD order experience....

Old 04-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
bummer URD order experience....

I'm not on here to make a generalization or bitch about the company. I've read enough posts on here to know that Gadget and URD generally have their ducks in a row.

Which is exactly why I'm taking the time to write this; hopefully somebody will chime in, give me reassurance, or make it right.

As some of you may know, the TCAI has a note that says it will be out of stock until 3/26/2010, if I'm correct. I wanted to order one, waited until April 3rd to do so, and have yet to receive any product. After 2 weeks I sent an inquiry, and it was promptly responded to by Gadget. He apologized for the delay, and said that the filters were causing the delay, but were supposed to arrive the following week (the email was sent on a Saturday) and my order would ship as soon as they arrive.

I decided to send another email yesterday that he has yet to respond to, politely asking for a cancellation of the order and a credit to the PayPal account.

Gadget, I'm sure you'll stumble across this post, and I would just like to tell you that, while I imagine this is out of your hands, I'm not in the habit of giving people interest free loans for a month. (Unless you're the IRS, those fuckers get interest free loans all year ), but I do understand that things happen, people are busy, and this might not be your fault at all. What I would ask you to do a better job with is keeping your products updated better on the website. I wouldn't be typing this had the banner on the top of the TCAI intake order page said "out of stock until further notice", and would've happily waited until your stock returned and ordered it then.

Please give me some correspondence as to when these filters will be there. I'm a very reasonable person, and all I ask is that you treat me how you would like to be treated in this situation. If you decide it's a refund, I'll respect it, no hard feelings. If you have another solution, I'm all ears.

But string me along any longer, I'm gonna go postal.

Thanks.

Nate (Order # 9940)
Old 04-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
I come from a long line of Conga dancers.
Natetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to allNatetroknot is a name known to all

Name: Nate
Natetroknot's Tacoma Gallery
Interested parties: Gadget issued a refund.....delay was out of URD hands and the cause of suppliers, as expected.

Frustrating for both parties involved, and the fault of neither. That's usually the goddamn case, no?!

Anyway, URD/Gadget did what any good company would do and issued the full refund I asked for.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thread resurrection.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Lol just did an order and was looking for Auto Anything to review them and I found this haha