1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ebay seller teamxtremeauto

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by DSMissed, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Apr 29, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    DSMissed

DSMissed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    As recommended by a member in my old thread, I'll start a review for this guy, who sells lots of trd parts for much cheaper.

I paid for my supercharger 5 weeks ago and have not heard a word from him since I paid. I've emailed and opened a dispute. Nothing. It says in the auction that I will receive the charger in 3-4 weeks.

I personally wouldn't ever buy anything from this guy again.

2. Apr 29, 2010 at 11:16 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    Wow, I hope you get the issue resolved. Keep us posted.

3. Apr 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    I am assuming you checked his feedback, and item location before ordering right? I did a search for that ID on ebay, and it returned nothing. Little scary.
    Yeah, after some research you are not the only one that has been scammed by this duche bag. Sorry about that man. Now you get to fight with EBay, make sure you file claim with your credit card company as well as PayPal if you used them.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  4. Apr 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM
    nad

nad mmmm tacos!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    2014 Sierra All Terrain
    hopefully you got your claim made on paypal and ebay in time, I know there are time limits and I waited too long in the past and was screwed. As long as you have opened a dispute in paypal you should get your money back. Unless you didnt use paypal.

5. Apr 30, 2010 at 4:54 AM
    SManZ

SManZ Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    I posted this in the WTB 05+ Supercharger thread as well. I looked this up last night. Notice all of his recent negative feedback is for the TRD S/C. What a piece of shit.

[​IMG]

6. Apr 30, 2010 at 5:30 AM
    Doc.SS

Doc.SS ︻╦╤─

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    O'side
    Vehicle:
    T4R SR5
    lets keep this up top...

7. Apr 30, 2010 at 5:46 AM
    SManZ

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    Wonder if TRDParts4U would take up an offer to redeem themselves with a sweet S/C group buy?

8. Apr 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    I was aware it was going to take 3 to 4 weeks to get it, but when I bought mine he didn't have all the bad feedback for the superchargers yet. I guess we all got scammed about the same time. I filed a claim with ebay, I don't know how long it will take to get my money back, but I can't try and buy a new charger til I do. This sucks.

9. Apr 30, 2010 at 7:11 AM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    you know that snake probably got away with $20K or better.

10. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:30 AM
    SManZ

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Did you pay with a credit card through PayPal? If so you may be able to speed things up by disputing the card transaction as well. If you paid through PayPal with your bank accounts it might be worth a shot to see if your bank can help you.

11. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:36 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Sorry to hear what happened.:eek: But Karma is a bitch!!!! I believe whatever goes around, comes around and bites back hard!!!:bananadead:

12. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:44 AM
    misterquad

misterquad Well-Known Member

Member:
    Shawnee, KS
    I bought my wheels from him and it went fine. I searched my email history and here is his email I have.

teamxtremeauto
    DONTTESTMEHBOX@YAHOO.COM

I don't know it helps.

13. Apr 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    I found that email when I was filing the dispute, I don't know if I'll even bother with it, I'm sure other people have tried emailing him from that address and haven't gotten any further.

I filed a dispute through Ebay, and tried to file through Paypal as well, but I was redirected to Ebay so I guess its the same thing now.

I did pay with paypal, but it was with my bank account. I may give them a call and see what they say. I'm sure that the way this will play out is Ebay will refund everyones money (those that filed a dispute in time) and then go after the guy themselves with a lawsuit or some major penalties of some sort.

I don't think he will go unpunished. I just hope I get my money back. Half of it was a loan from my mom =(

14. May 5, 2010 at 1:03 PM
    DSMissed

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    Just got a message from ebay saying that I get my money back, and should have it within 7 days. Whew! So is there anyone out there serious about a supercharger group buy? I am obviously still in the market.

15. May 5, 2010 at 1:07 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    Glad it worked out for you. :thumbsup:

16. May 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    misterquad

misterquad Well-Known Member

Member:
    Shawnee, KS
    It was a sign from God - you don't need a supercharger but you get a second chance with your money now. lol

17. May 6, 2010 at 4:00 AM
    SManZ

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    I'd be in if it was closer to $3000 for S/C w/ fit kit. $3500 is the best price I've found recently but that was a one-off on eBay. TRDParts4u is selling them for $3800 but I'm not paying that much.

18. Dec 19, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    JDeLuca

JDeLuca Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Staten Island NY
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport MGM
    TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Bed mat, Weather Techs wet okole seat covers
    Bought a lap top on ebay $450.00. Seller never sent it. Used PayPal, they sent me my money back. I always use PayPal when buying on Ebay. They always make good on your purchase if you follow their guidelines. JMHO

To Top