Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

4Wheelparts Shop Fu#k'd up my Truck!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #1
fishinsteeg234 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
fishinsteeg234's Tacoma Gallery
4Wheelparts Shop Fu#k'd up my Truck!

So i was getting my new wheels and tires put on a couple weeks ago at the local 4wheelparts shop in Norcross, ga. While on my way back to the shop to pick up the truck, i got the phone call: "we had an accident".... The guy told me while test driving my truck after installing my new wheels, the front driver's side wheel BROKE off, damaging the wheel, wheel well, and parts of the body quarter-panel...WTF! They said the lugs weren't tightened properly....luckily the suspension, brakes, and all other important stuff wasn't affected by their little mis-hap. i was pretty pissed, but this is what they did for me. Of course they ordered a new wheel for me, which took another week of waiting. they sent my truck over to a local body shop where they replaced all damaged parts, ordering new from toyota. they also fixed ALL of my previous scratches and dents on the truck. Now, 4wheelparts is giving me free install and alignment on new camburg UCA's i just ordered.
Ive had the truck back for a week and everything looks better than it did before all this even happened. all dents and scratched gone! everything riding sweet now. so all in all, because of this little mis-hap, my truck came out better than it did when it went in, and 4wheelparts now owes me free install & alignment on my new camburg uca's, hopefully coming in next week.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
bummer for the mishap, but it sounds like they are taking care of problem. that's good news. happy ending.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
sweet
Old 04-30-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!! Dumbs up... to 4wheelparts shop in Norcross, GA for coming thru for you, that could of turned out ugly!! .....and where are pics of your install?....
Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #6
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Glad everything turned out okay. It's good that they fixed all of your truck.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #7
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
in a sick, twisted way, i wish that could happen to me. my truck could use a little time at the body shop repairing scratches and a dent!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #8
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
....Exactly, now what is the address of this shop, and can anyone lend be a tire iron so i can loose my lug nuts.

Kudos to them for looking after the customer and going above and beyond in fixing their mistake.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
first happy 4WP story I have ever heard...and it evolved from a horror story
Old 04-30-2010, 08:17 AM   #11
fishinsteeg234 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
fishinsteeg234's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
first happy 4WP story I have ever heard...and it evolved from a horror story
Haha yep... They also offered me a rental car for a week but i declined the need because i drive a work truck, so that prob saved them a sack of $$. thats prob why they hooked it up too
Old 04-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
4 Wheel Parts. Any location you go in any state has shitty service. They sold me shocks that didn't fit my Ranger. I don't get why people keep using them. Once I got an ad and one of the offers was a free diff fluid change with purchase of $25 or more. Hell no would I let them change my diff fluid. I have never used them since they sold me the wrong shocks. All I see is bad reviews.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #14
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Whoooo Hooo!!! Sounds like they take care of their customers!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #17
2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
2003RC51's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinsteeg234 View Post
So i was getting my new wheels and tires put on a couple weeks ago at the local 4wheelparts shop in Norcross, ga. While on my way back to the shop to pick up the truck, i got the phone call: "we had an accident".... The guy told me while test driving my truck after installing my new wheels, the front driver's side wheel BROKE off, damaging the wheel, wheel well, and parts of the body quarter-panel...WTF! They said the lugs weren't tightened properly....luckily the suspension, brakes, and all other important stuff wasn't affected by their little mis-hap. i was pretty pissed, but this is what they did for me. Of course they ordered a new wheel for me, which took another week of waiting. they sent my truck over to a local body shop where they replaced all damaged parts, ordering new from toyota. they also fixed ALL of my previous scratches and dents on the truck. Now, 4wheelparts is giving me free install and alignment on new camburg UCA's i just ordered.
Ive had the truck back for a week and everything looks better than it did before all this even happened. all dents and scratched gone! everything riding sweet now. so all in all, because of this little mis-hap, my truck came out better than it did when it went in, and 4wheelparts now owes me free install & alignment on my new camburg uca's, hopefully coming in next week.

This is how all places should take care of people. I am glad they took care of you but it sure reignites a flame for me. It's ridiculous that Toyota of Dallas doesn't even come close to comparing in service... Shady ass dealership...
Old 05-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
glad it all worked out for ya, nice to see they took care of ya and owned up to everything. i wonder if somebody got canned from 4wp for this mishap.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #20
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer man. But at least they are/have fixed it for you! can't argue with that.