1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Auto Anything POOR Customer Service

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by mhlden, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Feb 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM
    Doc35

Doc35 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doc
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC MGM TRD Sport Prerunner
    Just a quick update, was messaged by Clark from Auto Anything this afternoon and he applied a 10% discount to my purchase last week. You really can't beat that kind of customer service. Thanks again Clark.

2. Apr 15, 2012 at 1:04 AM
    Sharky

Sharky Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    White '12 DCSB TX Pro (also retired)
    Handicap Parking Permit
    Nevermind. Auto Anything is terrific. If you have problems, just look Clark up and explain your sitch. He'll get it figured out. No, they didn't give me anything, and no I'm not changing my post because they asked me to. I just think that they handled it well and it is nice that they have a direct line to their customers through this board in Clark. He's a good guy and will provide honest answers that are just plain honest... not "business speak" and I appreciate that. They are back to 1st on my list and will continue to be.

3. Apr 15, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    tacoma.nut

tacoma.nut Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beeb
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRDsport,LB,4by4
    They got my nerf bars order right. Got them in 5 days. BUT. They are in my garage and I will install tomorrow. we shall see. :)

4. Apr 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    AA99

AA99 $ave 10% with FRM10 code

Member:
    Sharky, I am surprised to hear that? Our price match policy is stated on our website here and we are very customer service oriented. I sent you a PM if you would like to discuss this further?

5. Apr 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
    tacoma.nut

tacoma.nut Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beeb
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRDsport,LB,4by4
    Really sorry to hear about what happened. I ordered my nerf bars and it said they would ship in 12 days. I was surprised when I got e-mail from them 2 days later that I would get my bars on Saturday. Took less than a week. Everything I ordered was in box. Maybe u should talk to a higher up manager.

6. Apr 19, 2012 at 3:19 AM
    Sharky

Sharky Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    White '12 DCSB TX Pro (also retired)
    Handicap Parking Permit
    Clark is a good guy and AutoAnything is a good company. It looks like there was just some confusion on the whole situation. I'll take my share of the blame. I don't think I was clear enough in my discussion with the person I spoke with at AutoAnything, and I think they were a bit confused about who and how I was trying to match specifically.

Ultimately any business that goes to as much time and trouble as Clark has to just let me know that they are there and listening and give a care get major major points in my point of view. How often do you see that? I don't see people at other major retailers like Amazon cruising through message boards and offering their own personal time to clarify and resolve issues that a customer might have. Sure they are good at responding (sometimes) if you contact them with a customer service concern (which is why Amazon has always been pretty good with me), but AutoAnything (in particular Clark) take it a step further by seeking out any concerns or miscommunications and doing everything within his power to get the situation resolved and help to maintain that all important relationship between the customer and his business.

I wish more businesses were so pro-active and ultimately just showed they care and are trying, even though things might slip through the cracks now and again, the measure of a company is how they deal with those, and I couldn't be more impressed with Auto Anything's response (and no... they didn't give me anything, didn't ask me to post anything, and didn't sell me anything as I had placed an order already elsewhere due to the confusion). Yet there is Clark still offering advice and info just because he's a nice guy and it sure does reflect positively on his company. Thanks Clark and I must say I truly appreciate your willingness to give your time and expertise to the members of this community. It's a better place for your willingness to get involved and give us the inside scoop from the retail side of things.

-Jon

To Top