Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Experiences with Truck Alterations

Old 04-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Howser is on a distinguished road
Howser's Tacoma Gallery
Experiences with Truck Alterations

What are your recent experiences with Truck Alterations? This is going to be my second order with them and can't seem to get any email responses on questions etc. so far.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
did you try pm'ing the guy...he's a member on here. click on the Sales & Questions link at the top here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/truck-alterations/
Old 04-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
i used them for a group buy...didnt have any problems
Old 04-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't email them, but my order came very fast.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:10 PM   #5
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a cover from them earlier this week, sent an initial email regarding the tacoma world prices (I couldnt believe they were that cheap) and heard back with 24 hours, ordered the tonneau, realized I had the wrong billing address cuz I recently moved, e-mailed them about it and heard back within a day, was told the cover would ship today, so far I have no complaints at all, they've been great...

what email are you using, ive been sending everything to the sales email
Old 04-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
Howser is on a distinguished road
Howser's Tacoma Gallery
I sent my email to: sales@truckalterations.com, I'll try a PM as well.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
fd143 is on a distinguished road
fd143's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Excellent prices and quick delivery.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the Grillcraft MX upper and lower grills as two different orders within the past few weeks. With the first order, I called and emailed them about getting a tracking number with no response. After a few days and several calls, I was finally able to talk to someone. I was told by someone at Truck Alterations that Grillcraft had the tracking number and that I needed to call them. I called Grillcraft to get the tracking number and was told that Truck Alterations was responsible for issuing the number and not them. After a few more attempted calls and an email, I finally got the tracking number from them.

My second order was a bit easier. One phone call to Truck Alterations and I got the tracking number. I got my lower grill this week.

In my opinion, Truck Alterations should improve communications with their customers. Both of my orders were done via their website, so they did have my email address. A quick email with the tracking number is all that is really needed.

In all fairness to them, their prices are very competitive and they seem to be decent guys. They just need to improve customer communication a bit.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my access cover from them. No troubles and the price was right!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I've bought from them twice through group buys. No problems whatsoever.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #11
Married With Children
pokeng will become famous soon enoughpokeng will become famous soon enough

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
The guys are top notch. I bought my Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite bed cover from them last summer. It shipped to me with some slight damage and Luke filed a shipping claim for me and had another sent to me in little time.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #12
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Zero problems with my Access L/E order, very nice folks with great prices.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #13
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
No problems at all. Awesome guys to deal with. Did you try calling them?
Old 05-19-2011, 04:15 AM   #14
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: deleted
Old 05-19-2011, 04:17 AM   #15
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
I know it's an older thread but no sense in starting a new thread. I know TA has a lot of positive reviews which is why I bought from them, but I placed an order with these guys on saturday and they still haven't taken my money, how long did your orders take in the past?

all depends on if they have the items you ordered in stock. i did a big group buy with them and it shipped out the same day i bought it. just give them a call and see whats up.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:20 AM   #16
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I did try calling and left a message, but good to know about the fast shipping, thank you.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:24 AM   #17

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
I did try calling and left a message, but good to know about the fast shipping, thank you.
no problem