Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

The Truck Shop San Diego

Old 04-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
The Truck Shop San Diego

Ordered a WickedFlow Max 13" Muffler 2.25"D and had it put on today. Stopped in to see James and he had me set up right away. He was able to hold the part for me overnight and remembered exactly who I was and what I wanted done when I walked in the door. Service was very prompt and friendly! Everyone that came in made sure I had been taken care of and in general were very polite and asked me how I was doing. GREAT shop, I will be taking my truck there regarding any other issues I have. Prices were awesome too and took them under and hour to have my muffler on. Highly recommend the Truck shop if you're in the SD area. They are a full service shop and specialize in Toyotas. They even honor extended warranties! Hello rear TSB! Thanks again to James and made sure I wrote down TacomaWorld and TRICOMA were how I found out about the shop.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Need to get the clip up. Sounds awesome though. Low end throaty sound and not overly loud. Cruising is slightly louder than the TRD Cat Back can that was on there. Idling sounds good but does no justice, under load is nice as hell. 87 for the new can and 82 for the install
Old 07-28-2010, 06:50 AM   #4

Thumbs up New write up for Truck Shop

I didn't have the means to be able to install my 5100s yesterday and needed my truck operational again by the end of the day. Called James up around 2pm and explained my situation, to which he replied no problem. Towed my truck over and had it back at 630pm. 5100s were dialed in nice and tight, and alignment is true. Awesome service from the truck shop yet again and great prices. Highly recommended for vehicle maintance or any other issue. It's where I'll continue to go
Old 08-14-2010, 01:10 AM   #5
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I have always had great experiences with James. I love my UCAs and had them greased up again just to make sure. Also getting my sliders finally installed in a few weeks. I can't wait. He has done my suspension and I highly recommend him to anyone in the SD area. He will work on all Toyotas, Lexus and Scion.

Look out for a Truck Shop Mod day/BBQ/Babes meet in the next few months....
Old 08-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I love The Truck Shop.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't tell you.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #9
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a secret? Where is it?
Old 08-14-2010, 09:34 AM   #10
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Is it a secret? Where is it?
No secret.

The Truck Shop -James Ederer, founder and owner of The Truck Shop is a 2nd generation mechanic and manages a specialized team of experienced auto mechanics, race mechanics and fabricators.

Address
8660 Miramar Road
San Diego, CA 92126

Phone
Tel (858) 408-0314
thetruckshop@sdtruckshop.com

Hours
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 6:00
Sat: 10:00 - 6:00
Sun: closed

www.sdtruckshop.com
Old 08-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #11
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm....Might have to check that place out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
No secret.

The Truck Shop -James Ederer, founder and owner of The Truck Shop is a 2nd generation mechanic and manages a specialized team of experienced auto mechanics, race mechanics and fabricators.

Address
8660 Miramar Road
San Diego, CA 92126

Phone
Tel (858) 408-0314
thetruckshop@sdtruckshop.com

Hours
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 6:00
Sat: 10:00 - 6:00
Sun: closed

www.sdtruckshop.com
Old 08-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #12

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Hmmm....Might have to check that place out

John if you go there...drop my name and say that you saw him on Tacoma World and he'll take care of you.

Tri
"Tree"
Old 08-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #13
lmnt is on a distinguished road
lmnt's Tacoma Gallery
Does he have a brother or sister with a shop in NorCal?