Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

TSS Radio

Old 05-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
TSS Radio

I recently purchased a sirius/xm antenna adapter from TSS radio for my tacoma. I have to say the custom service was wayy above average. I received the tracking number right away in an email and the shipping was very fast. The product was also well made and fits like a glove! TSS Radio is the only company that makes this adapter as i was told by my local audio guys. Other companies sell this adapter, but it comes from TSS.

A couple days after receiving my adapter i received a post card with a thank you hand written for my purchase. Talk about customer service! I am very pleased as i seem to find more and more compaines that just don't care about customer service anymore. I have to say i am very thankful for how i was treated and that hand written thank you was just the icing on the cake.

For anyone looking for an antenna adapter or other accessories, look to TSS!

A++ for TSS-Radio!!