LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Anyone buy from "Auto Barn"

Old 05-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone buy from "Auto Barn"

Hey, I found a good price on a couple of items that I'm interested in at www.autobarn.net

Does anyone have experience with this website? The google reviews were good, but I've never personally heard of them.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered something through Amazon that was listed by Auto Barn. Advertised as being in stock. After a week they sent me an email saying that it was on backorder. I cancelled the order. Wouldn't put a bunch of stock in a company that advertised their product as IN STOCK when it really wasn't.