Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Zone Offroad Canada

Old 05-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Zone Offroad Canada

I have to give a positive review to this Canadian company. It's hard to find a decent online Canadian place for ordering. I ordered a 4xrac to mount my jack to the truck last week. The shipping was very fast, product packed great, they are easy to contact by e-mail (many places seem to busy to respond), and the prices are pretty good. So I thought I would recommend them and hopefully give them some business. I never noticed many Tacoma related stuff, but they do carry jacks, winches, etc... Thanks.

Here is the Link. Zone Offroad http://www.zoneoffroad.ca/