Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Brandon from Avid Offroad, Wonderful Customer Service!!!

Old 05-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Brandon from Avid Offroad, Wonderful Customer Service!!!

When I showed up to Brandon's place on Monday morning he mentioned to me that he had never installed them on an access cab before. It made me feel special and uneasy at the same time..so he starts measuring, grinding and such. Well after about 2.5 hours in the wonderful AZ weather he completes it and DAMN was I happy!!

He had to cut out little notches in the mounting plates due to the existing bolts in the frame. He took his time, cut it out, and ground it down then remeasured to make sure everything lined up well.

When he originally told me that the cost for install was xx.xx I was like wow umm ok that seems a little high but whatever. Once he installed them and fixed the minor issues and still asked for the original xx.xx I was in shock! I was expecting to pay much more.

All in all, if you buy sliders from Brandon at Avid, please go to his "shop" in Queen Creek and have him install it! You will be happy that he took the time to do it right and not hurry through it!

So to wrap up, Brandon if you read this....thank you very much man!

-Oliver
Old 05-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ i like how you added the extra 1 in front lol

and sorry about the post in your spindles thread but theres a couple threads already out there and there has to be some pics with the ass end of them. ill take on maybe tomorrow morning from the rear when i go out to paint my frame from the welds
Old 05-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Ive gotta jump on this. I dont expect much from customer service reps these days, maybe a product of the times...BUT Brandon is first class all the way. Even when I posted about my sliders not being weight bearing, he shot me a message and said sorry for the disconnect and If I wanted weld on sliders to just let him know. Great dude, great products.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Big Plus one for Brandon!!!
Above and beyond all expectations on my stuff.

Thanks man.