1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brandon from Avid Offroad, Wonderful Customer Service!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by 08pretaco, May 21, 2010.

1. May 21, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    When I showed up to Brandon's place on Monday morning he mentioned to me that he had never installed them on an access cab before. It made me feel special and uneasy at the same time..so he starts measuring, grinding and such. Well after about 2.5 hours in the wonderful AZ weather he completes it and DAMN was I happy!!

He had to cut out little notches in the mounting plates due to the existing bolts in the frame. He took his time, cut it out, and ground it down then remeasured to make sure everything lined up well.

When he originally told me that the cost for install was xx.xx I was like wow umm ok that seems a little high but whatever. Once he installed them and fixed the minor issues and still asked for the original xx.xx I was in shock! I was expecting to pay much more.

All in all, if you buy sliders from Brandon at Avid, please go to his "shop" in Queen Creek and have him install it! You will be happy that he took the time to do it right and not hurry through it!

So to wrap up, Brandon if you read this....thank you very much man!

-Oliver

2. May 21, 2010 at 7:27 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    ^ i like how you added the extra 1 in front lol

and sorry about the post in your spindles thread but theres a couple threads already out there and there has to be some pics with the ass end of them. ill take on maybe tomorrow morning from the rear when i go out to paint my frame from the welds

3. May 21, 2010 at 7:45 PM
    kinetik873

kinetik873 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Springfield, Va.
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD
    OME 3" lift, ARB bumper,DTRL, CB radio in console, 5lb fire extinguisher in bed. SockMonkey decals, Allpro rear bumper, UWS 42" bed box, Wet Okoles all around, snorkel, Pioneer Av3200, ..yadda yadda yadda
    Ive gotta jump on this. I dont expect much from customer service reps these days, maybe a product of the times...BUT Brandon is first class all the way. Even when I posted about my sliders not being weight bearing, he shot me a message and said sorry for the disconnect and If I wanted weld on sliders to just let him know. Great dude, great products.

4. May 29, 2010 at 5:50 PM
    fhlashsf

fhlashsf Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Danville, CA
    Vehicle:
    '10 Off Road Double Cab 4x4
    Weathertechs, Avid bolt-on sliders and light bar, 17" ATX Thug wheels, BF Goodrich AT 285/70/17 tires, Icom 2820 Dstar radio, OME 3" lift, color matched rear bumper and Grillecraft grille, Wet Okole seat covers, ARM bed extender, black badges, Sockmonkey decals, HID headlight and foglights, TRD cat back exhaust, TRD CAI, URD MAF calibrator, Kenwood 6960 HU, Image Dynamic front and back speakers, ARC Audio Sub in Mr. Marv custom sub box and amp rack, Tuffy security box for bed.
    Couldn't agree more...We emailed many times cause he wanted to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted...and I did!

5. Jun 7, 2010 at 4:20 PM
    OH-MAN

OH-MAN Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Sunny Az.
    Vehicle:
    10 4X4 O.R. White
    TRD skid painted black,
    Big Plus one for Brandon!!!
    Above and beyond all expectations on my stuff.

Thanks man.

To Top